tuscl

The Trump Mafia Family is a Machiavellian organization with a master manipulator

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Monday, October 5, 2020 11:05 PM
Title couldn’t say it all;

The Trump Mafia Family is a Machiavellian organization with a master manipulator that faked his “illness” 🤒and the “illness” of other members to get attention and publicity and maintain his grab on the presidency to avoid jail time because of the Epstein underage prostitution ring and the multiple scams they are running to rob the American People blind.

Twitter:

“Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

https://mobile.twitter.com/potus?lang=en

3 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    He 's just an ordinary Joe who ran for President and happened to win. You guys can't handle that so you've been making this nonsense up for 4 years.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Still stinging that you don't have any Trump dick pics to add to your collection eh cj?

https://tuscl.net/discussion/72095/

Well he's still around so don't give up hope, you fuckhead kunt!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Here’s what you should ask your students: would they like to take a job where they were, from day 1, impeded at every turn nonstop? Impeachment, made up scandals and stories by the press, fighting a media war against twitter and FB, etc. This is a guy who won fair and square and from the get even before inauguration he was being targeted. The great republic that is America will vote soon, and I will support the outcome no matter what regardless if my preferred candidate wins or loses and hope for the best, just like I have every time. And whatever candidate gets elected, I will believe in RBGs quote "The president is elected for four years not three years, so the power he has in year three continues into year four." Where is your source on his lying about the Rona, some comment on YouTube?

Stick that up your commie arse. 🖕😁
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion