• BBBC
    4 years ago
    Yucky vagina
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Eeeeeeeeeeew
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Fishsticks you’d think your tastes would improve over the years but it’s actually declined.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Icey, you do like girls with meat on their bones, don't ya ? Not my taste, but to each their own.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Phat boy is a chubby chaser shoulda known by his name
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    No, no, no. Rather play golf.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Warrior - you have that the other way around - the girls that IceyDogO meets like some meat on the bones that he gives them.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    phatty has stepped up his game from dogs to hyenas. I guess she looks ok for a hyena but that's not saying much and that's where it ends.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Iceys type looks like they are on the Travis Scott McDonalds diet. But to each their own. 🤷🏻 But that’s an awful, awful tat.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9kvtryJ0XJ/…

You don't have to like her bit if you really think shes fat you have problems.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Shes not fat. Shes actually hot. But the tattoo is trashy.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Agree she is hot but the tattoos are bad
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Not my type. To me she is fat and your taste in Women is disgusting Icey.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    tattoos like that on a girls are very, very good indications that she's sleazy and will work with you during your lapdances and vip sessions. a couple of girls that were my faves were tatted up like that.

but that girl - i guess she could be regarded as the best looking one if she was on the c team. i love thick girls but this girl looks like a blob to me. she does nothing for me. 99% pass - 1% i gotta be desperate and fucking bored.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    How is she a fat blob?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEnVUFej4k9/…

I also don't get the point of talking down on types of girls you pay to fuck
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i didn't call her a fat blob u cunt.

and trust me - if it came down to with no payment of girls involved you couldn't compete with me. if we both had eyes in the same girl u would not want me around.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    and here's an idea: if you can't handle any criticism then stop putting up their links and having us rate them. what a fucking shithead!!!
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    majority of the guts are busting on the girl and out of all of the guys you single me out? go jerk a bird.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i wouldn’t kick her out of bed... but i prefer a thin curvy flaca with no tats.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Rattdog. Sure. Youre mr charming
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion