tuscl

Strip club activity I dont understand

This seems to be more with Hispanics from what I have noticed, but I see it with everyone really. I notice groups of guys that do everything together, I watched a group come in together, go to the bathroom together, only sit at the stage if all of them sat at the stage, all only talk to one girl and rotate each getting dances from the one girl over and over. Sometimes you can tell one guy doesnt want to get a dance from her and the other guys will tell him how much he should and pay for the dance. Anyone is free to do what they like but I find it weird with 4+ guys will only talk to and get dances from one girl. The bathroom thing I get if they are doing coke, but I dont understand the need to only get dances from 1 girl. I see this probably once a month, it just seems weird.

19 comments

• mike710
    4 years ago
    Maybe it's a language thing for some. I'm "Hispanic" and actually prefer to go into a club all by myself.

I've taken friends in but feel I have to entertain them as much as entertain myself so it's not my preferred way to go out mongering.

I can't say I've noticed what you are talking about because I'm looking at the talent not the guys. I can believe it could happen for the language thing though.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I think it’s just that there’s a language barrier and they feel out of place. No biggie.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Thsts actually very logical and I didnt think of that. I only noticed tonight cause they a group literally sat next to me like I was in their group tonight and the girl just would stand infront of them after each dance they did til the next 1 went
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    So alot of KC clubs have gaps between stage sets, often times I look around to see whats going on around me. What I am referring to is a group of guys only getting a dance from 1 girl non stop, 1 goes back and then the next one and so on. Other girls even come up but they only get dances from her and all get up together to tip just her on the stage then go back and sit away. Its the all or nothing thing I dont get. Tonight I was sitting 2 seats away from the corner and they took the corner when the club was empty and it was just put in my face more then normal
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    A strip club "acquaintance" of mine picked up on a solo girl that did what you described. I think that's pretty crafty for a woman that is looking to pick up a guy that is in a place where he is already horny. The dude I'm talking about is a horndog anyway so he didn't need much encouraging.

Last time I saw him that night, I was getting a ride from his roommate and his tongue was trying to find her cervix through her mouth. His roommate just said, "I hope he doesn't bring that stray to the house"
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    They dont allow single females in clubs for that reason in KC, I think hooking used to be a big issue in the clubs here from non dancers
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Maybe they have some weird fetish about sloppy seconds.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    When it’s one girl....she’s the one who speaks Spanish. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Oh heck yeah, groups like this are awesome. If one is happy, it’s easy to get him hyped up and sell the dance for you for the rest of them. 😁 I *loved* groups and would actively target them. Especially in Texas.

And I agree with race being a factor. This was more common with Mexicans, Asians, and Indians. Heck there’s been a couple of times a whole table of dude wanted me to meet them up outside the club for a whole gangbang.

Sadly, this isn’t really something I run into anymore. Maybe it’s the higher dance prices out here vs Texas making customers pause more? Idk.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I would disagree with it just being a language thing. I don’t really speak Spanish and I dislike admitting to Mexicans I’m from San Antonio. They give me shit for knowing only super basic phrases. 😅

Idk what it is that makes a whole group decide they like one dancer. I didn’t really have a strategy or anything because I considered it easy?

Well okay in Austin it’s probably easy to figure that out. A lot of other dancers were targeting the cabana customers and waiting for them to walk in and ignoring the groups. Leaving an easy $100-300 for myself. As for other parts of Texas, I guess it’s just because it’s a party down there?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I think customers like this are customers who are into the party aspect of clubs. They are likely to get a bottle to split among themselves. They want a strip club experience but they are more likely to be a more casual customer. Go to the club maybe three times a year max. They just want to have fun and more there to enjoy hanging out with their friends.

So it’s easier for one dancer to swoop in and nobody perceived it as it as “sloppy seconds” because nobody is all that attached to any dancer for that to even be considered. The dancer is already there and it’s all convenient.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Don’t you know whenever you mess with a Mexican you’re also messing with their shine family? The siblings, parents, and cousins are all in it together. If you ever get in a fight with a Mexican you’re gonna fight the family. That’s why many Mexican families will move into a neighborhood together and take up a whole block.
  • Goodclubrep
    4 years ago
    I've seen this when there is indeed a language barrier. Also there will be a regular the entire group likes, sort of a favorite. Also seen groups of other ethnicities operating in a similar fashion.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    nicespice:
    "Heck there’s been a couple of times a whole table of dude wanted me to meet them up outside the club for a whole gangbang."

nicespine right after:
    "Sadly, this isn’t really something I run into anymore. "

Don't worry nice, the gents here at TUSCL can set up a gangbang for you anytime;)

NAAAASTY
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Ahahaha, touché. 😁
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Maybe they like to sniff each other’s farts?

This is probably a question for Mr Apoopdeep.

He tried to get a gang bang going for $100 - and wasn’t willing to tip the goat!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Its just guys going to a club together like they would to a bar or non strip club.

Its considered rude to leave the group and do your own thing. And everyone interacting with the girl is about banter creating an upbeat vibe. They joke flirt a lot of self depreciating humor. Its a good time.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Often times everyone getting dances is just acknowledging that it's polite to get a dance and not just take her time up.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I've seen this type of thing before. When I observed it it wasn't a language barrier thing. It was much like Nicespice described, where it's a group and one dancer starts chatting with the entire group. The time I saw this was at Palomino in Las Vegas, even wrote a review about it. It was a group of about 6 dudes, and the first guy who got dances then came back and hyped her up to the rest of the group. I was at a high top table right next to them and I heard him go "dudes, she is AWESOME!". Sure enough, they each took turns taking her for either single dances or the VIP room.

Funny part was, that whole time I didn't really find a dancer I vibed with. Then I saw the same dancer all those other dudes had gotten dances with about an hour and a half later. Ended up taking her to VIP and that guy from the party was not lying, she was amazing. I mean all I got was an LDK but she was so cool that I gave her a pretty nice tip. Afterwards I was thinking damn this girl must have made bank today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion