tuscl

Stripper hoes telling you that you spent enough

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 10:14 PM
Ever have them tell you that you spent enough already?

I've had quite a few tell me I spent enough and should save my money for another trip to the club. A few said I should save it for our date. And I had girls thank me and just hanging out saying I spent enough. And I'm not talking about much. Maybe like $300 to $700

11 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’ve never been told i’ve spent enough. ( but i do tell myself sometimes.)
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Maybe if the OP would stop lying someone might be able to believe they've ever been to a club.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I have heard a few times of strippers turning down money if the guy is really creepy or smells terrible, maybe they just feel bad and dont want to hurt your feelings.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I think that you hit the nail right on the head Member6532.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I remember the first time I went into what was then called Inner Room in Cocoa Beach. It's called Royale or something like that now. The lap dances are $10 there. Yes, $10 for a VHM lap dance. After about 5 songs, the girl turns to me with what seemed like genuine concern. " That's 5 songs, that means $50. Is that OK ? " I almost starting laughing. I really wish that place wasn't a 3 hour drive for me. I would go more often.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    It's an attempted humble brag, but on topic. And yes I've had dancers tell me this.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Could be their way of saying ‘this jackass isn’t taking me to the VIP today and I see a few of my regulars at the bar who will.’
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Warrior. I recall$6 laps as recently as 2003 at the IR. Not as good any longer.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    They'll take money from creepy smelly guys.

It was girls I really hit it off with. They'd tell me I spent enough already would thank me and then just hang out with me. Ive had this happen quite a bit.

I guess it is a low key brag. But on the flip side ive had dancers spread rumors about me and act like bitch bitches
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    But that was out of jealousy
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion