tuscl

Need advice

Monday, September 28, 2020 6:43 AM
Not sure if this is the place to ask....but I tend to consistently get screwed (and not in the fun way) negotiating with dancers....what tips do can you offer for negotiating mileage in VIP?

15 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Say ay girl u fucking for this 200 or not? If she says she doesn’t do any extras in pvt then ask the next one.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Don’t negotiate. Ask her how much she wants to do what you want and if it’s too much for whatever reason then tell her no thanks. If you’re talking about them just not delivering what they promised then you’ll just have to learn how to spot the liars. If she’s being ambiguous about what she’ll do or how much it will cost she’s probably not going to deliver.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Need more details - what are you asking for and what is she asking for
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Agree on price and activity in advance. If she just promises "fun" or "whatever you want" or "we can do more," beware.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Is this the kind of info you're looking for, Topher2016? The 101 stuff has already been covered in the thread, and I sent you the "don't be a jerk" angle with my input. Most of this kind of thing is case by case.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    OP, you just have to make sure you're specific enough in your questions. While making convo is part of the fun, it's also an "interview" of the girl to see if she makes the cut. As Tretradon said above, don't let her be vague. If it's vague, like "you'll definitely have fun" or whatever, move on. I usually ask her something along the lines of "how much contact do you allow?" if I'm at a place I'm not familiar with. If it's a place I've been to a lot and know what the expectations/limits are, then I usually don't bother. I've only met a few strippers that responded in a way that wasn't clear about what was allowed. Some will say if I want access to the V, it'll cost $XX more, others will say anything but the V, or whatever. If they say "whatever you want" to the "how much contact" question, then it should be clear that anything goes. But you may want to follow up with even more specifics and examples, e.g., touch the V, HJ, BJ, BBBJ, etc., to make sure that there's no misunderstanding. Bottom line is you need to be specific about what you want, and she needs to be specific about what she'll allow. Don't talk in code as the girls may not understand what you mean.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ Don't talk in code as the girls may not understand what you mean.” What . . .? Does this mean I’ve been doing it wrong offering a dozen roses for Billy Joel?
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I've been on this board too long. I read this and in the back of my mind I hear "FRMOS and when it's time for your pants to come down..."
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    @Doc - LOL! I guess mentioning the need for Frank Sinatra wouldn't get very far either. @JustinTolook - oh god. Please. No SJG. Is that speaking in code too?
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Never pay up front and be prepared to leave.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit. Half the time i’ve been doing it wrong.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Topher2016 You owe to yourself the biggest apology for putting up with what you didn’t deserve. You need to be assertive and comfortable with the girl and communicate clearly with her. Learn to read people’s faces and body language, if your gut feeling is that she is rip-off artist, she is probably one. Make sure you receive the services you agreed to and you both walk away feeling it was a good deal. It helps you to feel and be confident if you “dress for the part” to receive the services you want. People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave and YOU teach people how to treat you. It is a matter of practice makes perfect, and if you try something once, it probably won't be perfect, and you have to keep working on it if you want to be good at it. Just makes sure you learn from your experiences and get closer to what makes you happy.
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    Before you do anything, observe what's going on and who's going to the back and how long they stay there. By watching you can narrow down the field of possibilities. It isn't foolproof because that hot girl that just emerged from the dressing room is an unknown quantity. But observation is the place to start. Then have a friendly chat. Most ladies who are there for "business" get to it pretty quickly in my experience. Then, as others have said, be clar about what you want. The woman will let you know if she's agreeable and if she's open to negotiation by laying out an offer. If she's vague or you get bad vibes, move on to the next. A lot of women may initiate physical contact and that usually let's you know that it's time to deal. I've had women to just come and grab "The General" before uttering any words. I've also had ladies say things like, "What are you trying to do tonight?" or "What are you looking for?" The most explicit was when a women asked if I wanted a dance and I politely declined. She came back a few moments later and said, "You know I'm FS." Depending on where you go, it can be this stark. There are particular clubs here in California that when you walk in, everybody knows what's up. In those places, it's the rare girl that just "dances." The stage is nothing but a commercial for the VIP.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Mmmmm....I disagree with some things here. I don’t ever talk about what I do in a dance because I’m paranoid about LE. I also will be more inclined to be generous if I feel comfortable with someone and my prices aren’t unreasonable but something that puts me in fake smile mode is a customer who wants to haggle. 😬 Ime some things are easy to come by in some clubs and just don’t happen in others so consider if your trying to get a Big Mac in a Burger King and getting ripped off bc they CAN make it but it’s not their thing. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Tell her youre a trick looking for a how. Keep it honest
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion