tuscl

Early Riser or Night Owl?

skibum609
Massachusetts
Thursday, September 24, 2020 3:01 PM
Early riser here. When we go hiking Saturday, rather than spend the night in New Hampshire, we'll get up at 3:30, be on the road at 4:00 and on the trail by 7:15. Skiing we're up 20 minutes earlier. Weekdays its 5:30 every day. Hows bout all y'all?

15 comments

• RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Lately it's early riser for cycling because of the smoke and ozone. Sad, and almost like being back in S Calif.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Definitely an early riser. I tend to get up around 4:00 am everyday.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    When I lived in Denver, I got up real early every day. Like at 5am, would do a full workout, shower, commute and be at work by 7:30. Then I moved to the Eastern Time Zone. People do things later on the East Coast. Now I don't go out to dinner until 730 or 8 at night. I struggle to get out of bed before 8am.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’m nocturnal as fuck.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Definite night owl
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Y’all asses are old no wonder y’all Are always mad and wake at 4am. First thing y’all do with y’all miserable lives is come on here, talk trump, and make gay jokes. U boys chumps.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Early to rise, late to bed, nap in between.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Night owl all the way. I am much more likely to be getting ready to go to bed at 4am instead of getting up at 4am. Either way I don't sleep much. I have been diagnosed with insomnia since I was a teenager and I average about 3 1/2 hours most nights. I have gone as long as 5 days without any sleep but I am pretty much useless after being awake more than 60 hours. I honestly can't remember getting more than 6 hours of sleep in a night in the past 15-20 years.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Earlier rise, but you 3:30ers and 4:00ers still have me beat.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    As someone who worked graveyard shift for many years, night owl.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Just woke up from a 3 hour nap and saw this thread. I don’t have much of a consistent routine with sleeping. I guess lately most nights are like 11pm-7am? So generally an early bird but I still deviate from that often enough. Probably a bad thing but oh well. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @NiceSpice - if your sleep habits don’t create a problem with work or your personal life, it sounds like it isn’t a problem.
  • edgewise
    4 years ago
    I used to be a night owl but began really detesting the pattern of hitting snooze repeatedly for an hour every morning. My solution? Stop setting the alarm, forcing myself to make the choice to wake up naturally or get fired. Turns out my desire to stay employed kicked in and suddenly I was able to wake up in the morning no problem. To this day I can't stay asleep after the sun comes up.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    tend to be a night owl.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Always tended toward night owl. But... these days I most prefer going to bed fairly early, 11 at latest, then sleeping in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion