tuscl

Why Tyrod Taylor was pulled at the last second on Sunday

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/…

The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback’s cracked ribs, league and team sources told ESPN.

14 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Why do you care? He’s a black man. Funny, for someone that hates us you sure you write about us a lot
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    That sucks. Especially if they stick with Hebert. Always a possibility with an intercostal injection, but he probably think his career could be jeopardized by a team doctor.
    @Wavey, If some one posted "the sky is blue", you would turn it into a race baiting thread. How about keeping that shit in the politics group.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    *didn't think
  • winex
    4 years ago
    No ChickenShit, I don't hate black people. But I do hate you.

If you ever wondered why you are such a loser, it isn't because you are black. It is because you can't escape your victim mentality.

You are disgusting.

You should take responsibility for the product of your actions.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Justin - Anthony Lynn - coach of the Chargers is saying that he is only going with Hebert until Taylor can come back. But if you watched the way that Hebert performed on Sunday against the Chiefs, he looked pretty damned good.

The reason I posted this tweet is because without a doubt, this is the oddest sports injury that I have heard of.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    There is no victim mentality you are just stuck in your racist ways and
    Blind. But I’m glad you have to see black lives matter on your tv everyday :)
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - what do you mean black lives matter? Justin Hebert is white.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Tyrod is like the anti-Fitzpatrick.

If the two were ever on the same team, the universe would implode.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah skin color. Wah racism. Wah I'm a victim. Wah. Wah.
  • crosscheck
    4 years ago
    Not really a sports injury, so much as an instance of medical malpractice. Bizarre to say the least. Hope he recovers with a minimum of complications, as a collapsed lung is no joke.

It will certainly be interesting to see what happens if Herbert plays well in his absence. Hate to see a guy lose his job because of injury, but it wouldn't be the first time. Or the last I'm sure.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Watching Bucs / Chargers game. No way Herbert is going to sit when Tyrod heals. Got to feel bad for Taylor.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    nothing wrong with being a backup qb. just like starting gb's and head coaching jobs - there's only 32 of them.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    "Watching Bucs / Chargers game. No way Herbert is going to sit when Tyrod heals. Got to feel bad for Taylor."

Like I said he's the Anti-Fitzpatrick, last few teams he is on he plays it safe and looks mediocre, gets injured then out comes the backup who looks tons better.

He did it back in 2018 in Cleveland. Cleveland is stinking up losing to the Jets. Cleveland fans are thinking, "Oh, well I guess the Budweiser Fridges won't open until next week," thenTyrod goes down, in comes Baker, and the entire offense looks night and day better, and Tyrod never sees the field again that year.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Justin Herbert named starting QB going forward

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3007…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion