tuscl

My friends, I'm sorry to say my store has been burned down by antifa

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:21 PM
But the good news is that my gas station blew up taking many antifa to burn in hell and I wasn't there haha (only goopbop, good overnight man he was) Serves them right they come in my store drink slurpee and no pay register.

11 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    sorry about your store. you may want to join the mover and packer guys that always advertise on here. Come November no matter who wins the election there may be a lot of people that want to move out of the country.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It was really the alt white boogaloos as usual
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Insurance people are sending investigators, the protest was totally nonviolent, you are in a lot of trouble, Donald is gonna deport your poopdeep back to shithole country
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    About that 25.... I don’t understand why Trump gets hate for enforcing laws. If the immigration laws are so bad, why is nobody in congress trying to introduce alt legislation? 8 million illegals not contributing to GDP, estimated to be 21-25 million by 2025 if action isn’t taken... As far as the post goes, every time a slurpee machine burns down, I shed a tear.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You need to cool your jets @pistola, in the spirit of this post sometimes a joke is just a joke
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Asking for a friend - were any goats injured in this awful set of events?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    " I don’t understand why Trump gets hate for enforcing laws." I hate selective enforcement of laws. That ain't new with Trump tho that's a centuries old problem. Rules for thee not for me.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    A billionaire, a policeman and a 7-11 clerk should all be treated the same in the eyes of justice, IMO!!! Crazy idea IDK
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Poopy good to see you're ok. Are you going to rebuild? If you need a new counter clerk and dumpster whore rumdummoron is available.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "A billionaire, a policeman and a 7-11 clerk should all be treated the same in the eyes of justice" Especially when that 7/11 clerk is traumatized by her life as a Calcutta alley whore. Justice for rumdummoron! She can't breath, she has a cock tickling her tonsils.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    SanchoRG - you had the start of a great joke going - and then you ruined it with politics! A billionaire, a policeman and a 7-11 clerk walk into a titty bar - who gets the most action? There must be a punchline somewhere!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion