tuscl

Recent TUSCL Performance Issues

DougS
Florida
There seems to be something going on with TUSCL today. Performance has been miserable today. Has anyone else been experiencing this? Normally the performance has been great, but not today. Hopefully whatever is slowing things down will be cleared up soon!

9 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    BTW, since this posting, performance has improved slightly, but is still not purring along like I'm accustomed to.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Seems pretty normal to me.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Maybe just some odd coincidence, but it seems that the same days that TUSCL has performance issues, so does myspace. Yes - I am embarrassed to admit it, but I do go on myspace. That site seemed to crawl today also. For you IT guys....is there some kind of web demon that slows things down all over or somehow is TUSCL and myspace on related servers? Not the first time I have noticed that both sites are slow on the same day. Maybe just poor performance from my DSL line, but other sites seem normal today.
  • ralphyboy
    17 years ago
    Big Ditto on the generally sluggish. Most pages loading like sludge. Love the new format, but the old one never had these navigation issues.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    It's very slow for me today and has been a lot lately. And it's just this site, others don't have the problem for me.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    No problems here gents! Checking what programs you might have running in the background while on TUSCL.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    No problems lately, but they have cropped up from time to time. Generally happens late afternoon/early evening, or wee hrs. of morn(2-3am).
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    It's been unusable any time I tried it today until now. If you aren't having any problems, it's because you're trying at a lucky time.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I thought the site was down this evening. Couldn't even get to a log in screen. It's still very slow and it's after midnight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion