tuscl

September 11th - Free Speech thread

First of all, I appreciate what TwnetyFive did by calling attention to the anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on American soil.

But I don’t believe that the event can be separated from politics. Standing around feeling sorry for ourselves is an invitation to be attacked again.

Many of the people who lost their lives died answering the call of duty by helping evacuate people working in the Twin Towers and at the Pentagon.

I believe lumping the police and firemen who rushed into the burning buildings together as “first responders” dishonors them.

Blue Lives Matter and Red Lives Matter.

And though they weren’t “first responders”, the actions of the passengers on Flight 93 - knowing what had happened earlier and realizing that they were going to die - making their last moments count and showing the world what being an American means.

And President Bush standing at ground zero in NYC telling the people who brought down the World Trade Center that they would soon hear from all of us - what a powerful moment.

So in memory of Todd Beamer, Let’s Roll!

28 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ No disagreement from me I only started that thread because no one else even mentioned it and it merited mention by someone
  • winex
    4 years ago
    You are 3 hours ahead of me. I would have posted this thread even without your thread - too many people have forgotten.

I thought this might be a good outlet for conversation in your thread. Americans should not be fighting each other on this day over this day.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Here is the powerful speech from President Bush at the World Trade Center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX…
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Winex
    “Americans should not be fighting each other on this day over this day.”
    Maybe my first impression of you was rong that’s a very decent sentiment I wholeheartedly agree
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Thanks TwentyFive
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I am not a baseball fan, but who can forget President Bush going against the advice of the Secret Service and throwing the opening pitch at the World Series (Yankees vs Diamondbacks) - then throwing a perfect strike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxR1tZ08…
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "And though they weren’t “first responders”, the actions of the passengers on Flight 93 - knowing what had happened earlier and realizing that they were going to die - making their last moments count and showing the world what being an American means.
    And President Bush standing at ground zero in NYC telling the people who brought down the World Trade Center that they would soon hear from all of us - what a powerful moment."

👍 Well said!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I still watch that speech at ground zero occasionally. And not just on the anniversary of the attacks. I believe it was that moment that elevated President Bush to one of the great presidents that this nation has been blessed to have.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Someone mentioned the ambulances and the paramedics who went to the World Trade Center.

Their service was invaluable as well.

White Lives Matter.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    If that worthless Chinese shill, Clinton, had done what he should have done and killed bin Laden four years earlier, all of that could have been avoided.

Just another reason to celebrate that Hilary lost the 2016 election, and to keep the democrat party in the minority by every means possible.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Dave Barry is one of my favorite writers. For those of you who are unfamiliar with him, he does comedy. He is funny as hell, and I recommend you find his work and read it.

This piece by Dave Barry is not funny. It wasn't intended to be. But it is incredible. It was written 18 years ago. It is about Flight 93.

http://www.davebarry.com/misccol/hallowe…
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Dave Barry is a good writer lives near me and we’ve met a few times
  • winex
    4 years ago
    That's incredibly cool.

Two things I look forward to every year are his Christmas Gift Giving Guide and his Year in Review.

It's a shame he doesn't do his weekly column for the Miami Herald any more.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Fuck Todd Beamer. Fuck this thread. U happy I commented winex? I know u love following me around on here so I notice u.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    LOL - you "think" far too highly of yourself. You are nothing but a worthless little chicken shit.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    The way Kobe is the goat of basketball I’m the goat of Tusl and I did that in 8 months.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Funny u call me worthless when u follow me around on here 😂😂😂😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I gotta big dick
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Gee ChickenShit, you are a legend in your own "mind".
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    There’s another equally funny guy that’s also a columnist at the Miami herald, name is Carl Hiassen if you ever read his books or his column, they are hilarious and similar in style to Elmore Leonard
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Are you a rapist like Kobe?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    New York is still a top terrorism target and here we have the POS left defunding them and treating then like shit and all the while the leftist politicians use them for their personal security
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Thanks, I never heard of him, but I'll check him out after I finish work today. But for now, I need to get back to work.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @skibum yeah to your white pale wrinkly No lips fat ass wife
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Fuck New York. Let them destroy themselves or allow theselves to be destroyed. America will be stronger without them and the refuse they produce.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    The way Kobe is the goat of basketball I’m the goat of Tusl
    -
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤦🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂🤦🏾😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂🤦🏽🖕🏼😂🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏼🖕🏼😂😂🤣🤦🏾😂🖕🏼🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤦🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂🤦🏾😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂🤦🏽🖕🏼😂🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏼🖕🏼😂😂🤣🤦🏾😂🖕🏼🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤦🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂🤦🏾😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂🤦🏽🖕🏼😂🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏼🖕🏼😂😂🤣🤦🏾😂🖕🏼🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤦🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂🤦🏾😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂🤦🏽🖕🏼😂🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏼🖕🏼😂😂🤣🤦🏾😂🖕🏼🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂😂🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏼😂😂😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤦🏾🖕🏾🤦🏽😂😂🤦🏾😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏽🤦🏾🤣🖕🏼🖕🏾🖕🏾🤣🤣😂🤦🏾🤦🏾🤣😂🤦🏽🖕🏼😂🤣🤦🏾🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽🖕🏼🖕🏼😂😂🤣🤦🏾😂🖕🏼🤦🏽😂🤣🤣🤦🏽

Best shit I’ve heard all week. We got ourselves a bonafide comedienne.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    She'd kick your chickenshit little bitch ass Breh. Then again any five your old would not only kick your ass, but be smarter than you and have a better job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion