tuscl

Football is back who ya got ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:19 AM
Tonight Kansas city opens the NFL season at home with the Houston Texans KC is gonna roll right over Houston Sunday some of other questions I have will start getting answered, how is NE gonna look, they open their season against Miami as favorites, I'm not so sure NE is solid I think there's some weakness there, and I think Miami might surprise, other games on the agenda that I have some interest in will be seeing how strong Dallas is at LA I think the game might not be that close Dallas has something to prove if they don't come out swinging, Jerry Jones Boys are gonna have a rough year another question is how is Brady going to do in Tampa now that he has his favorite target Gronkowski should be interesting, but they are opening against NOLA, that's gonna be a legit test but New Orleans should win that one, The other two games of interest to me is going to be the Jets at Buffalo are the Jets going to be the worst football team in the league this year, we will find out Sunday Finally my own Favorite team The N.Y.Giants are hosting The Pittsburgh Steelers I'm rooting for Big Blue and I know the consensus says Pittsburgh by 5.5 I think my team is going to surprise everyone they have some tools in their kit and Judge is going to have something to prove there's a bunch of other games who y'all got and why.

164 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The KC QB has a lot bigger new contract than the Houston QB. That is tonight. For the season, it will be hard to beat the Tampa team this year. If Brady stays healthy, they are loaded.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wife and I have KC in our drop dead pool, so go KC and I have their rookie rb on one of my fantasy teams so pumped for tonight. Yeah, I know fantasy is for fags but with a $1500 buy in first place is $11,000., so I am a fag I guess. Dallas kicks the shit out of the Rams and Dak is the #1 qb this year in fantasy. Jacksonville is the worst team; the Jets improve, but lose this week to Buffalo. Gronkowski is done. He was a shell of his former self 2 years ago and out of shape when he showed up. Brady will be better than Winston, but the only reason the Bucs make the playoffs this year is because their Defense improved and less turnovers from Brady makes them better. Joe Judge will be a great coach. but the Giants lose to Pittsburgh who has an exceptional defense this year. The Patriots? 11/5, maybe 10/6, win the division again. Belichick is the real deal and the injuries Cam had were not career threatening. If Bill can go 11-5 with Matt Cassell, why figure them to be worse with Cam?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ So what do you think the Bucs or the Saints I think the edge goes to nola
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Saints win. Underrated defense and a better offense. If Tampa's line is remotely like it was last year, Brady is going to get killed. Having said that Tampa is now favorite team #2 and I wish them well. Mike Evans has a hammy issue which will hurt.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I'm taking the Bucs. There gonna be playing off that invincibility feeling at least in the first season with Tom Brady.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Anyone can pick a winner or loser with better accuracy than a coin flip simply by picking the favored team. I may live in Arizona, but I like keeping score the way they do in Las Vegas. In tonight's game, KC is favored by 9 1/2. I think that KC wins, but Houston covers. The total for the game is 53.5. I like the under.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Kansas City wins covers and the over.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    We shall see.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I’m taking the Bucs with the points in this Weeks game strictly because Brady and Gronk are free wheeling and pain free today!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Gronk is not even the best Tight End on the Bucs.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I don't have an opinion on the Bucs/Saints yet, but one thing that immediately jumps out at me is the spread in that game - 3.5 points. The most common differential in scores over the last 5 seasons in NFL games is 3 points. 10% of the games played over the past 5 seasons were won or lost by 3 points. The hook on that line can be a real killer.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    houston has a shot to at least cover if the receivers get open and actually catch throws. the key guys there are cobb and fells. fuller has shitty hands and is always injured. is cooks washed up?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    This is interesting - Courtland Sutton (WR Denver Broncos) just went down in practice with a shoulder injury. The line started at Denver -2, but has swung to Tennessee -2.5 after Von Miller's injury. If it moves more, it may create opportunity.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Denver is cooked already.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I don't disagree! I also don't see him making it through the season, unless he only gets situational reps. Funny that Tampa is all in on paying 9 milion for 20 snaps a game!
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    And, Adidas runs an ad praising BLM and their peaceful protests.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ stay in quarantine on your politics thread don't come here with your bullshit, this is a football thread
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Well it looks like I was wrong on both counts for tonight’s game. Chiefs covered and the game went over. The lack of spring OTCs, shortened training camp and elimination of preseason games made me think the game would be sloppy. But it was pretty clean.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I'd say K.C. is gonna inflict some pain this season, it's real early but they look sharp and Mahomes appears to be in good form, except for the first quarter the game was not really competitive.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Clyde Edwards-Helaire looked pretty damn good running the ball too.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    It seemed weird to see a fairly well played, clean football game, with the "sound" from 17,000 people instead of the typical loud KC crowd. Beginning to wonder if the no crowd games will be better.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    The impact on home field advantage will certainly be interesting.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    holy shit - will fuller 8-112 10 targets. this a fluke?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I say props to the NFL they actually started a season, with a minimum of BS and a mostly good broadcast, hope the season continues successfully the entertainment value is a much needed distraction.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ratt - Fuller is a fantasy stud, when he isn't hurt, as he always is. The guy is a great receiver, unfortunately he was made out of glass.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The first week has some very interesting match ups: Cowboys at Rams Seahawks at Falcons Packers at Vikings Buccaneers at Saints Many good stories in other games: Cam Newton in New England Big Ben's return from injury The Super Bowl hang over for the 49ers Rookie QB Joe Burrow in Cincinnati Week One Fun
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So, does anyone think that the Cardinals/49ers and/or Cowboys/Rams games are going to happen tomorrow?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Why not ? I've been playing Poker with a some buddies this evening is there something new happening ?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Both games are scheduled to be played in California. The air quality there is suboptimal to put it mildly. A Cowboy blog I read said the NFL is monitoring the situation and the date and locations may be changed.
  • winex
    4 years ago
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Don't worry about the smoke it'll make it hard to smell the tear gas from the protests LOL
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I am more worried about week 2 if we play week 1 on Tuesday. It kind of screws up a lot of things.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I think they shouldn't have a problem changing the venue at this point in time most of the stadiums aren't being used and most (not all) of the NFL games are being played, without fans in the stadiums I think it'll be easier right now to change a venue than reschedule a game IMHO
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I don’t think it would be difficult to move teams with a few hours notice, but the TV cameras are another issue. And the impact of TV cameras goes beyond broadcasting the game. With all scoring plays being reviewed plus in game challenges, having cameras in the right place effects the game itself.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I think most if not all of the stadiums that are used for pro sports have camera and boom systems in place permanently, they have more than a few hours notice I'm sure
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    also I think all booth reviews are from a remote location which is located at a NFL central office.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I think that you are mistaken. Broadcasters own their own equipment. Also, the number of cameras for a prime time game exceed the numbers for Sunday morning and afternoon games. Also, playoff games have more cameras than regular season games. One more thing that I thought about after my last post. Cameras not withstanding, there is more to stadium preparation than just unlocking the doors and turning on the lights. State Farm Stadium for example (where the Cardinals play) has a natural grass field. When games are not being played, the field is in the parking lot getting sun. It has to be rolled into place for games.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Yes, reviews are all done in New York. But, of course, the cameras are on site.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You may be right I really don't know for sure, but my business has a few contracts that we perform services at three NFL football stadiums I see television cameras at the stadiums even in the off season when we perform our services.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    hmmm, interesting. I am pretty sure I have seen something on the numbers of cameras for different games before. I will see if I can find something.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i'm more interested in the scrubby teams just to see if they show some kind of improvement, specifically qb/wr combos. i'm liking fitz and the fins over the pats. can the pats stop parker? rb howard has to a huge upgrade compared to what they had last year. i'm curious to see if redskins finally have a good qb in haskins and whether mclaurin and sims develop to a formidable wr tandem. if mclaurin keeps improving i'm thinking a future all-pro. that 49er cards game has the potential to be one of those 42-40 type of games. cards offense seems to have some big time playmakers. saints by 10 or more. they might score over 50. sanders i'm predicting 3 td's
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    No longer play fantasy, but still do a corporate survivor pool. I picked the Pats and Bills (requires two picks per week for the first 15 weeks) in Week 1.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Two picks per week? Are you able to re-use any of your picks?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    from ESPN News and Bleacher Report: All players and coaches passed their COVID-19 tests on Saturday morning and should be good to go today for Week 1, pending the stadium health check. More positive news for the NFL and NFLPA. This is good news and is encouraging
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Good afternoon so far ,a few surprises the Raiders won one N.E. established itself as a solidly mid tier team beating the Dolphins, but this edition of the fighting Belichecks don't look like super bowl material I think they'll finish out of the money with a barely winning record, the Jets look like contenders for the number one pick in the 2021 draft, anyone else have any impressions after watching the early games
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Some that I am sure that you will agree with me on - the Eagles suck!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ they looked pretty weak this afternoon for sure.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Most teams that suck look weak
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    If anyone is watching the Nola/Tampa Bay it's starting out as a real smash mouth football game and Nola is making sure that everyone knows that in the NFC the road to the Super Bowl is going to be through New Orleans. If Brees stays healthy he is 41 Years old, Nola is going to be tough.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Unfortunately the 49ers/Cardinals game is being shown on Fox here. the
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Good game but Brady lost, Bellichick won, the game itself between Tampa Bay and Nola even though there was a decent amount of scoring, was more of a defensive struggle between two good teams, won't be surprised if a rematch is played as the NFC championship,
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    @winex Nope, each team can be used 1x. 2 picks in weeks 1-15 and 1 pick in weeks 16-17, so all 32 teams would be used if the contest goes that long. We had ~800 entries last year, and it didn't make it past Halloween.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    We lost 1)3 out of almost 1,000 yesterday.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    survivors are loving jacksonville and washington today.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    and maybe even arizona
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I convinced my drop dead group to blow off san fran and choose Indy. Arizona -- I fuckin love u man .....
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Week One had good games, some upsets (Jaguars, Washington), some predictability (Jets and Browns suck), and overall it was a good first weekend. The political messages did not bother me anymore than the endless comercials. I look forward to week 2.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - the political protests weren't that bad - I didn't see any fires and looting of the stadium 👍
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I'll take LSU as patient zero.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    And in the NFL probably Detroit as Patient 0
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I thought the Rams went all Antifa on Dallas smoked those Cowboys 😊😊😊😊😊😊
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    All I know re: the NFL is a little before 1:45 pm EST on Sunday Baker Mayfield had thrown an INT, so the world felt a little more normal....
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    What happened to college football? There are still no decent games in September. I expected to see some on CBS, but instead they were showing a NWSL game. A small silver lining is the NWSL has some hot girls. They are very fit, but still have some decent slight curves. If they played in sports bras and short shorts, they could be the #1 viewed women's sports league. I got Chiefs and Steelers this week in my survivor pool.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    A lot of college teams still aren’t playing. SEC games start next weekend. The Big 10 just decided to restart their season, but the first games won’t be until October 24. A lot of small schools either abandoned their seasons entirely, or are waiting until spring.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’m not sure how much Chicago has done that makes them 5.5 point favorites over the Giants but my thinking is the Giants don’t want to start 0-2 so I’m betting the G-men step it up and beat up on the Chicago Bears And I’m using the same logic with Dallas another team that should be motivated to win today I like New England and I think Brady hits his stride so that’s another team I’m picking for the w column
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So let me make sure that I understand the “logic” behind your “analysis”. The Cowboys and Giants are both 0-1. They will both win simply because neither team wants to go 0-2. Yet the Falcons and Bears ( the teams playing the Cowboys and Giants) are also both 0-1. Are you saying that it doesn’t matter to the Falcons and Bears if they go 0-2?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Watch the game and enjoy your Sunday
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I have no idea. I don’t watch football on TV. However, high school football is very entertaining. I don’t really care who wins, but to see young people working together as a team towards a common goal and then shaking hands after the “game” is over is enjoyable for me.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Week 2 has plenty of interesting match ups: Atlanta at Dallas New England at Seattle Rams at Philadelphia Baltimore at Houston Watching the games with empty or near empty stadiums takes getting used to but with football back it gives hope that soon things will get back to normal.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Nisan, I don’t understand your point of view on watching games on TV, but I love what you said about high school ball.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    When I lived in LV and bet on the games, betting strategy was easy. For the first two to three weeks, bet on the teams with continuity in 3 key places: coaches, OL, and DL. You can’t buy chemistry and new schemes take time to insert no matter the talent level. But, here’s to football being back, 🍻
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Aye Cap’n jack
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
  • winex
    4 years ago
    A lot of injuries to well known players today. In the early games, it looks like Shaquon Barkley has a torn ACL, and so does Nick Bosa of the 49ers. Jimmy Garopolo has a (dreaded) high ankle sprain. That may not sound like much (especially compared to a torn ACL, but high ankle sprains can linger)
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Definitely an extraordinary number of injuries today, might it be due to lack of a preseason, also a number of come from behind games the most notable the Cowboys beating the Falcons on a last minute field goal
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    lack of preseason is a blessing. PUP lists for each team today would have been real long if they played the preseason games.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I’m thinking the opposite Rattdog. Lack of conditioning from limited off season training and no preseason games is leading to a rash of injuries. Prior to the first week of the season, each team had only 10 padded practices. The teams at the biggest disadvantage are teams with new coaches.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    it is after all full contact max speed football. injuries are inevitable. i'm a giant fan. just hoping that barkley can recover from his ACL. victor cruz was not as fortunate.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I am a Cowboys fan and have been since Roger Staubach was our quarterback. Though I hate the Giants because they are in the NFC East, I too hope thatBarkley comes back at full capability. It is a shame to see someone with that type of talent injured. Plus everything I have read about Barkley indicates that he is a class individual.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Add Courtland Sutton (WR Broncos) to the list of ACL injuries yesterday - his season is over. Also Drew Lock (QB Broncos) has a shoulder injury - more information pending, but expect him to be out 2 to 8 weeks. And Christian McCafferey (RB Panthers) has a (dreaded) high ankle sprain. On a WR or RB, that injury can really mess with someone a long time. For a QB like Garapollo, it isn't considered to be as serious.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Raiders defeat the Saints on Monday Night Football to move to 2-0. A few surprises after two weeks: Bears 2-0 Cardinals 2-0 Vikings 0-2 Texans 0-2 Eagles 0-2
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    I’m A falcons fan so It was a great day being made fun of by the entire nation today. I’m Shocked vegas beat the Saints. They playing old school football with that ground and pound philosophy. Keep running Jacobs and when his rookie contract up, cut him. Doesn’t make sense to pay RBs in this hard salary cap, pass happy nfl. Better to Pay the linemen and QB.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    raiders at 2-0 is a big shocker. none below surprised me at all. bears beat two shitty teams. cards are a real good team. fun to watch too. texans and vikings both lost stud receivers. teams like then can't afford to lose big time playmakers like those two. the texans are wasting deshaun watson's career. would love to see him on the chargers or the browns. eagles can't seem to recover from super bowl hangover, injuries and losing frank reich.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Week 4 has fewer interesting match ups than previous weeks and two games were affected by Covid. Browns v Dallas Bills v Raiders Chiefs v Patroits
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Week 6 if the NFL Season has a few interesting match ups: Chiefs v Bills Browns v Steelers Packers v Buccaneers Some surprises this season: Raiders 3-2 Panthers 3-2 49ers 2-3 Bears 4-1 Vikings 1-4
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Today’s question will LaVeon Bell make KC undefendable?
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    the eagles suck but no way they should be +10 dogs at home. should be able to backdoor that line
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Judging by the games played so far, Pittsburgh deserves consideration when you start ranking the clubs by their chances to get to the Superbowl, Rothlisberger is having a terrific second act.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    the next two games the steelers play will give a real good idea if they are for real.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Anyone watch the Dallas game last night, I’d say Dallas’s season is over and it would be unfair to blame the quarterback there’s blame enough to go around, coaching, players quitting, and Jerry Jones.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    no fight on both sides of the ball, shitty play calling, defense averaging about 31 points allowed. yet are still in first place in their division.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I know pretty remarkable huh
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Tonight's Giants v Eagles is pretty sloppy marked mostly by inconsistent offense, higlighted by a Daniel Jones 80 yard QB run where he tripped himself untouched before he reached the end zone (fortunately thanks to a questionable pass interference penalty, the Giants scored the go a head touchdown). Watching this game it is not difficult to see why these teams are a combined 2-9-1.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    It's still a better show than the presidential debate.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    Tonight's game was entertaining, considering the lousy 2 teams involved. Says alot about a division where the leading team has won only 2 games.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Among my observations from NFL Week 7 early games: Steelers hold on to beat the Titans, are now 6-0. Dallas loses another QB falls to 2-5 losing to the football team without a name, The Washington Football Team The Jets continue to trade players and the result is the same another game another loss, this time to Buffalo, and are 0-7.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Steelers and Kansas City are definitely the teams to beat, who'd thought that the NFC east which has the the Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, and the Washington Football Team some of the winningest teams in football history is now the weakest division in the league
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    My Steelers darn near lost it today - I think they out a mental W on the game after that great first half. On the other side, Tannehill is shaping up to be a very smart acquisition!
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i looked at tannehill's progression since the deal - ever since that point onward up until the end of today's game he is easily right now a top 5 qb in the nfl.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    A very exciting, wild, entertaining SNF game between división rivals, with Seattle falling from the ranks of the undefeated by an OT Cardinal's field goal. The Pittsburgh Steelers are the only undefeated (6-0) team. The Chicago Bears visit the Los Angeles Rams on MNF.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    To my surprise, I am still alive in my survivor pool. I watched the Sunday night game live on the plane and happy to see Seattle lose since a few other folks had chosen them in the pool. I think I am going with Green Bay (rivalry game, but Vikes are so bad) and Tampa (playing in an empty stadium in NJ on Monday night) for this week.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    For today's slate of games, I find the following games interesting: Steelers v Ravens Patriots v Bills Raiders v Browns 49ers v Seahawks Cowboys v Eagles
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I want to know what happened to the Vikings ?
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    ^they're holding their own (and then some) against the cheeseheads today.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    good thing i stopped playing those survivor pools. even if the team you pick is playing at home you can still get royally fucked. e.g. gb-minn. but then again the bengals also slayed a whole bunch too as well.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Pittsburgh remains undefeated this might be their best start ever, tonight the Toilet Bowl who do ya like Dallas or Philladelphia ?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I got bad news for ya, demented little bitch, quit trying to scalp tickets for the Houston Oilers and Alabama Hawks. THe XFL has a better chance of coming back than the USFL.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Green bay has now had a touchdown, in the opening drive of each game, this year
  • lopaw
    4 years ago
    I hope GB doesn't have a meltdown like they did a few weeks ago against TB
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Nobody. They are felonious PRICKS! Haven’t watch those pricks for 6 years.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    PAC 12 is back, but already 1/3rd of this week's games have been cancelled. USC has to play a game at 9 am local time? Are they appeasing the Trojan fans in the Eastern time zone!?!
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    USC down 13 points with 4 minutes left in the fourth, scores a touchdown, recovers an onside kick, scores another touchdown on fourth down, and makes a defensive stand on 4th and 10 to complete the come back, 28-27 at an empty Los Angeles Memorial Colisieum.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    ^ Slovis is the real deal and likely to be playing on Sundays in ~2022.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Today's schedule of NFL games has some interesting match ups: Steelers v Cowboys Raiders v Chargers Colts v Ravens Dolphins v Cardinals Saints v Buccaneers
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @PredragDr I was impressed also with Slovis' performance, especially in the 4th quarter. It seemed to me the play calling was very conservative either because the ASU defense is pretty good or the coaching staff was not confident in offense. Whatever the reason, the last four minutes the team (offense, defense, and special teams) made all the plays needed to win the game.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Seattle v Buffalo should be a tough game Baltimore v Indianapolis both are looking for wildcard spot in tight divisions KC v Carolina Panthers have been erratic if they're on, game should be interesting, if they're off Chiefs will run up the score Giants v Washington I am a fan of Big Blue still I think the Giants will continue to improve, Washington not so much Nola v Tampa Bay, I don't think that this will be the last meeting of these two this year, preview of the playoffs should be a shootout
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Gotta hand it to Pittsburgh gettin it done still Undefeated 8 and 0 Damn it's gotta suck being a Charger last second losses 2 weeks in a row
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Week 10 of the NFL Season has a some good match ups, worth watching: Bengals at Steelers Buccaneers at Panthers Buffalo at Arizona Seahawks at Rams The 72 Dolphins will be watching the Bengals/Steelers game with interest.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I bet they will be if the Steelers can get past this game with a win and a backup it’ll be hard to bet against them for the rest of this season
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Damn my Giants won beat the Eagles they actually have a mathematical chance to make the second season 😀😀
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Week 11's slate of games include: Steelers trying to improve 10-0 against the Jaguars, the 72 Dolphins will be watching and rooting for the Jaguars Green Bay's offense versus the Colts' defense Battle of former division champs with the Patriots visiting the Texans America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys visit the surging Minnesota Vikings The Sunday Night game is a good divisional match up between the Chiefs and Raiders. The Monday Night game features the Rams playing the always entertaining Buccaneers
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    anybody want to take a guess who will be the most popular player drafted for tomorrow's games for daily fantasy?
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    My wife is a die-hard Dolphins fan and I am an unreformed Steelers fan....gonna be a tense week in the ATACdawg household...
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Just read a report that Drew Brees has eleven rib fractures of varying degrees of severity if that’s factual he’s not playing for a while.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Today's games should be fun to watch, even if they these are not the best match ups and the best match up was postponed. Texans at Lions: The Texans Deshaun Watson is an entertaning QB who is having a medicine season and the Lions are a medicore team who manage to play well on Thanksgiving. Washington at Dallas: Both teams are having bad seasons but both are still in playoff contention, with this game deciding the division leader. Baltimore at Pittsburgh: the game is postponed until Sunday because of numerous Covid cases amonng Ravens players, coaches and staff. The Steelers are 10-0 for the first time in their history and Baltimore at 6-4 is holding onto to their playoff hopes by a strong.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Pittsburgh is not to be denied, they were behind most of the game, but they are leading with less than 2 minutes to go and they just took the ball away from baltimore on a fumble, this might be destiny's team this year
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    funny my nephew had put on last weeks pittsburgh game I was watching and hanging out didn't realize it was a rebroadcast lol just switched it to the Houston-Detroit game looks like Houston has that game in hand.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Ahaha my Giants just beat the Cincinnati Bengals, can y'all believe it Giants in first place in the NFC East with a 4 wins 7 loss record, WOW
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    To conclude week 13, the undefeated Steelers host the Ravens on Wednesday (December 2, 2020) at 340pm PST on NBC, this is the third postponement of the game originally slated as the primetime game on Thanksgiving night.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    With an ugly 19-14 win on a Wednesday afternoon triple postponed game, the Pittsburgh Steelers are a franchise best 11-0. The Thursday night game between Dallas and Baltimore will be played on Tuesday.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    How about dem Giants Yess way to go
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The Giants beat a good Seattle team to lead the NFC East at 5-7. The Las Vegas Raiders score with 5 seconds left to keep the NY Jets winless. The Bears blew a 10 point late fourth quarter lead to the Detroit Lions. The Patriots manhandle the Los Angeles Chargers 45-0 The New Orleans Saints clinch a playoff spoint with a victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Final Chiefs 22 - Broncos 16 Chiefs 10-1 on season
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Today's games: The Washington Football Team (4-7) vs the Pittsburgh Steelers (11-0) at 5pm EST on Fox The Bills (8-3) vs the 49ers (5-6) at 815pm EST on ESPN
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Steelers streak is over! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Should be a good game tonight.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Chargers and Raiders are playing good, Chargers leading 17-10 at halftime, the Raiders' starting QB Derek Carr is out with an injury and backup (former Heisman Trophy Winner) Marcus Mariota is playing very well.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    2020 isn't all bad, steelers lose their 3rd straight game to the bungles! There is a God! I'm fucking loving it!!!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Actually the Patriots missing the playoffs is a good outcome for me, and Dallas losing that's just icing on the cake. Hoping the Giants continue to improve that is what would be a good season for me if the G-Men get into the playoffs
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    OMFG, the Bungles beat the Steelers. With a 3rd string QB, and Big Ben lined up for the Steelers, yet. That hit on JuJu looked like some helmet to helmet contact (though wasn't initial point of contact.) Not a good idea to dis opposing teams 50 yd emblem. The 72 Dolphins can rest even easier now.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    Steelers comeback from a 17 deficit against the Indianapolis Colts to win 28-24, to win the AFC North at 12-3. The Cleveland Browns lost to the 1-13 Jets, 23-16 and fall to 10-5, the Jets have won in two games in a row after losing their ditr4
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    The 2020 NFL Playoffs are set: Colts at Bills Rams at Seattle Buccaneers at Washington Football Team Ravens at Titans Bears at Saints Browns at Steelers Byes: Chiefs, Packers
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    There are a bunch of different sources that are saying the Eagles tanked the game intentionally to improve their draft picks if that’s true they deserve some punishment from the NFL
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    If the Bucs make it to the Super Bowl, the road will likely go through Green Bay. They should be able to take the Redskins. (WFT for the woke folks). The most likely scenario IMO, will have the 5th seeded Bucs playing top seed Green Bay, unless someone upsets the Seahawks, and/or Saints. Tom Brady well acclimated to playing in cold weather from all his years in New England, most of the other Bucs, not so much. I'm not sure if any NFL team has played Super Bowl in their home stadium, if it happened, maybe the LA Rams in 1980, or the then LA Raiders in 81 or 84.
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    AFC side seems to be pretty hum drum with the Chiefs having a pretty straight forward path to Tampa. NFC will be a little wackier. I could see the Bucs winning multiple road games to make the NFC championship game. Washington is a playoff joke, and the Bucs have already won convincingly in Lambeau this season. The Saints look very strong at home and will play all their games in the Superdome if the Packers are knocked out by the Bucs. Super Bowl LV - Mahomes vs. Brees
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ More likely is Mahomes vs. Rodgers
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Allen vs. Brady I'm a dreamer, This is why I don't bet on sports.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    After day 1 of Super Wild Card Weekend, the Bills, Rams, and Buccaneers advance. Day 2 has the Titans hosting the Ravens, the Bears going to play the Saints, and the Steelers taking on the Browns. Byes: The Chiefs and the Packers
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    No one in the NFC seems all that impressive to me. Maybe the Rams because of their D but Aaron Donald’s status is in question. I think the Chiefs and Bills look like the two best teams in the NFL this year.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Unless the Bears do the improbable in N.O.; it'll be Rams at Packers, Bucs at Saints. That will be a tough nut to crack for the Bucs. Should the Bears do the improbable, the Bucs could host the Bears in Tampa. On the AFC side, I think any of the remaining wild cards could topple their hosts. (Ravens at Titans, Browns at Steelers.)
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Congrats to Cleveland! Nice way to end their playoff draught!
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Let me try that again - Nice way to end their playoff drought!
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Son of a gun, my AFC guesses were correct. Now it's Browns at Chiefs, Ravens at Bills.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Seeing rapistburger sitting on the bench crying after the game was my highlight last night! :D
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Green Bay made a believer out of me yesterday, Rodgers is finally coming into his own, it's going to be a tough slog to win the NFC, and the right to lose to Mahomes and KC, but it's going to be good hard nosed football right down to the wire, I'm most impressed with the running game from Green Bay which is how smash mouth football is won.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    The Conference Championship games are set: Buffalo Bills v Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Green Bay Packers
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Allen vs Brady Not looking quite so far fetched at this point.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Damn Brady has got to be the luckiest player, to go along with his G.O.A.T. new Super Bowl first home team hosting the big game, I dont think thats ever happened in 54 years of Super Bowls;
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Allen vs Brady Looking pretty good now. How about Tampa. Stanley Cup, World Series, and Superbowl in the same season!
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    It is the first time a team is playing the super bowl in its home stadium. Bellichek will have to watch with the rest of us this year.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Yes indeed, this is a first, with Tampa Bucs playing in their HOME STADIUM. The 1980 Super Bowl had the L.A. Rams playing in their HOME MARKET AREA (Pasadena Rose Bowl ~ 15 miles from downtown L.A. vs their last year in old L.A. Coliseum ). Go Bucs.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    At least the State Farm Superbowl isn't a thing anymore (this year). GB has a good amount of time to review game film now that it won't matter-6-7 months before preseason. And maybe they'll learn that they need to cover receivers in both halves of a game, not just the second half!
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    Super Bowl LV is set, the Kansas City Chiefs v the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 330pm on CBS.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    6:30PM EST
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion