tuscl

How many times is enough do otc girl?

Some move on after 4 times so get something different pad stats of how many fuked.

A good one I will do a long time lots of sessions.

7 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    If meeting up starts to feel like an obligation more than something to look forward to, that's it.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Player11

I will play along and answer your question:

How many times is enough do otc girl?

As many as possible as long as you and her are having a mutually beneficial experience.

Yes that is the holy grail for me OTC with a DS and I have been really lucky, my ATF Stripper was a nice Beautiful Baby in her early twenties.

We developed a Sugar Baby type of relationship where we had OTC almost every weekend for more than two years.

I would pick her up on Sunday afternoon, get an hotel room and we would make love, massage each other, sometimes have room service, sometimes we would go to dinner to a nice place.

She would refer to me as her fiancé to other people, her sister told me.

I have thousands of pictures of her modeling cute sexy outfits I got for her.

Around Halloween she was slave princesses Lea from Star Wars, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Playboy Bunny.

Around Christmas a sexy miss Santa, naughty school girl.

Like I said she was a baby stripper when we meet, very sweet and nice.

The sex got better and better because she was more comfortable and felt safe relaxed and was able to let herself go and enjoy it, I enjoyed it too, she would experience multiple orgasms and was very shy and sweet about it.

Sometimes she would spend the night and would fall a sleep with her head on my chest like the little angel she was.

She texted me one last time letting me know she was moving on and thanking me for the relationship...

She was worth every penny and every second I spent on her.

Thank you for making me remember the good times.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    For me the correct amount is zero.
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    I’ve have one customer for 10 years. I usually keep them around for 1 year. If you like it why change
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    For me, its when I find something better. I see no need to change for the sake of change. The dynamic tends to change after a few visits. The direction of that change dictates how many more visits they'll be. They can become entitled, spoiled, or something similar. That's usually when it ends abruptly. Or they can get comfortable and appreciative and it can become more mutually beneficial and extend longer.

Sometimes, what happens with them is irrelevant and I just stumble into something better.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    It depends entirely on how quickly it becomes routine for me and how much I'm enjoying the overall interaction. Sometimes I like to mix things up even when I have a regular OTC girl that I like. I've never made it much beyond a year seeing any girl OTC and often less than 3 months.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    I had a 3 year otc going never grew tired of her.

We'd get together once a month and once a week in the club. Despite a big age difference we just clicked.

She ended it suddenly with little explanation, no fighting no squambling and little discussion just ended. I suspect because I was showing interest in another dancer.
    A little chilly but not bad I try avoiding days she works otherwise we remain cordial with a passing smile and a Hi how are you?

I've had more than my share of otc adventures but I still miss that one.

Side note between in/out of club, hotels, b-day and X-mas gifts prob spent 40K on her. No regrets.

So to your question, as long as you're both getting what you need and no one gets an eye put why an expiration date?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion