Advice on turning turning stripper hoes out

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Monday, September 7, 2020 10:42 PM
Ask away

97 comments

• IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You can break a bitch with a few simple strategies. This thread is your chance to get free game.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I'm a 60 year old white guy. I've got the bedazzled walking stick and the zebra skin cape. Should my pimp hat be purple or scarlet?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Gold. Coz its your crown and youre a king.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You are such a pussy icey. Take your politics; shove them up your ass and drink some carbolic acid.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    This coming from the OP who calls out other forum members for having a low moral compass. Really? This guy could make a good politician if he hadn’t already discreditEd himself so.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Meat72 - given the political party that he would be part of, discrediting himself really isn't a hinderance.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I'm a member of the Green Party. And having a woman sell pussy for you or letting you manage her career is the highest you van go in stripper hoe culture
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You're a lying little cunt Icey. Green party lol. What a fag.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "I'm a member of the Green Party. And having a woman sell pussy for you or letting you manage her career is the highest you van go in stripper hoe culture" A wannabe pimp who needs to suck the government teat. I'll let that irony sit right there.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    You're right in the middle of beating your stripper, but she still looks a little clear-eyed. Should you give her meth or crack?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Lots of stripper hoes and hoes get EBT. Take your right wing extremism somewhere else
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Left wingers are a cancer.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Right wing extremism to point out your contradictions? That you claim to be this champion of women then talk about exploiting them? Claim to be this baller and don't make jack? Get your GED and mop some floors at Waffle House. Your ancestors called it "opportunity."
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Subraman - why would you beat her? As far as giving her drugs only as a form of harm reduction. But stay away from crack and meth Tetradon - I guarantee I have more disposable income than most on here. And I'm smarter as well
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Whatever, Icey. We're all Harvard grads turned Navy SEALs with hundred million dollar businesses on the side, here. I've known all of the above, and none of them talk homie or run their mouth like you do.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    "This thread is your chance to get free game." 😂😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Tetradon in your mind the only valid views on here are of geriatric right wing tricks. You're pretty sheltered
  • Jerzyfam
    4 years ago
    On topic, treat them like normal people. Had/have a few. They already know what they look like, no need to constantly remind them.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Actually most are insecure about their looks.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Right, Icey, I'm sure the leaders of the world are all asking advice on "turning stripper hoes out." You're a worse liar than Rachel is about being black, or Tex and Trucidos are about having an IQ greater than an amoeba's.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    WTF do world leaders have to do with anything? I'm offering free advice on making atripper hoes yours
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    And it's worth all that we've paid for it. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Saying youd rather keep being a trick pl ril etc is delusional. Especially when its easy to get girls addicted to you
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    When gals join your winning team do they get a free jersey? And what’s the team name?
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    we already have systems in play. we have what works for us. don't need advice on how to pick up and have those scabs that you post up pics on this site to be "addicted" to any of us. your offer of free advice would be best provided on an incel forum. if it does work, kudos-you've made a huge contribution-got a few lib nerds to actually get off from a scabby 4-5.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You don't have a system. You pay hookers. And remember that every hooker you ever fucked has been turned out. That's why she's able to be a hooker in the first place.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Icey is a gay male hooker. Faggot.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    If it wasn't for pimps you wouldn't have hoes
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Okay I'll bite, why wouldn't you have hoes if it wasn't for pimps, don't you believe that women are capable of taking care of their own business ?
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i thought it was the other way around. most hoes don't have pimps.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Rattdog - I am not positive of this, but I think that pimps are part of a bygone era. With the ease of setting up sites on the internet, a lot of prostitution has moved off the street and onto the web. In doing so, independent operators have become empowered and no longer need protection on the mean streets.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    they're still around here and there. some pimps actually have the minimum skills to place ads for their girls.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    They haven't disappeared entirely. But I think the "industry" reliance on them is greatly reduced. Occasionally I will see articles on the online website for the local paper about a pimp who was prostituting minors getting arrested.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Without pimps most would be unsuccessful gold diggers. A hoe needs to be turned out and nurtured to be a hoe. It's one of the hardest things a woman can do. Your problem is that as tricks you don't want to believe how repulsive you are to the women you pay to fuck you
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Wow Icey you really are always making assumptions, I don't always pay women to fuck me, I've been married to a few in my lifetime, and have had many long term relationships with women that didn't involve the exchange of money at all, as a matter of fact some of the women I've been with had more money than sense, (I mean they were with me, LOL) but all kidding aside I doubt that most of the guys here are as repulsive as you, with your faux pimp attitude and foul mouth, I can't imagine any one of the many women I've had the luck to know ever being attracted to a broke phony as yourself.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Most people grow out of concrete thinking in early childhood. I'm what stripper hoes want and need and I'm very happy with that lulz
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    Id probably not agree much with👆 But it’s a high % that have one. Or a wannabe. But he’s correct 🤨
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Most women would be more attracted to a medium sized dog than Icey. Your failed community is pretty funny though. How's George Floyd doing?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Icey is Butters walking into this convention. [view link]
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "Advice on turning turning stripper hoes out Ask away You can break a bitch with a few simple strategies. This thread is your chance to get free game." we've all been real guilty in bashing this guy throughout this entire thread and on others as well. whether it's merited or not...... but i have noticed is how not one has asked what his process is. well since i'm actually in the mood today to go in in a different direction to "diversify" my mind i'll be that first one. ok ice, do please inform us how this process works. now is your chance to enlighten and share your wisdom to us folk here. the spotlight is on, the mic on the podium is live and ready, and the floor is all yours.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^Actually I did if you read my post Above, but the idiot is only interested in spouting off insulting remarks
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    nah nah nah 25. we've all been on the insult route all this time. let's try something new yeah - something outside the box. it is now his platform - a chance to shine and enrich minds.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Ok maybe it’ll be enlightening
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I could write a book.... Make your questions more specific
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Instead of wasting your time here why don't you go write that book?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I eventually will. But it all comes down to her becoming emotionally dependent on you
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "the spotlight is on, the mic on the podium is live and ready, and the floor is all yours." what? straight to a Q&A? really? i don't recall ever anyone starting something like this out with Q&A. i'm going to some some semblance of doubt that you are not dense. the Q&A's tend to be the last part of all this. once again: "the spotlight is on, the mic on the podium is live and ready, and the floor is all yours."
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Icey most people here doubt that you can even read a book.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ No we know he's read at least one book, My Life as a Pimp, by Iceberg Slim, back when he first changed his name from Phat Boy Hell he posted some shit and we did a google search and it was plagiarized content from that book
  • winex
    4 years ago
    LOL I wasn’t around then. But have you considered the possibility that he just googled something and didn’t actually read the book?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ According to your profile you joined in 2013, Icey has only been here 2-3 years tops
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I did join in 2013 and have written numerous reviews over the years. But I didn’t start visiting the forum until the pandemic. I got sucked in by the Arizona thread.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ah gotcha
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Phat boy hell wasn't me it was someone making a troll profile pretending to be me. But please stay on topic. It all comes down to how you make her feel. Create memories with her that bring out feelings. Do things no one else has and she'll become hooked on you.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    I have a question, why are you disparaging politics in a thread that's clearly not even remotely about it. There's a time and place and disparaging a person about a topic that isn't being initially remotely discussed kind of makes the other person look like some sort of sore loser. Next question, when a stripper is walking by, do I get her attention by slapping her ass or honking it as she walks by? They don't seem to turn my way when I say hello.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Phat boy hell wasn't me it was someone making a troll profile pretending to be me. " BS you lying cocksucker, your icey name wasn't even registered here yet when you used your phat boy moniker. I remember when you changed from phat boy over to your current name. You see that's the problem when your a liar, you can't remember all your lies and they come back to bite you in your ass.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Didn't he also have a twat alias as Trap Baby, plus I think he's also Geordie Boy
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Yeah people said he was trap baby, it was possible but I don't know. I don't recall geordie but I definitely recall his changeover from phat to icey. Anyway my forte is outing rumdummoron's aliases but then again it's not hard as she's not the "genious" she portrays herself to be.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Phatboyhell [view link] Is a troll profile someone made trying to parody me
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't have other profiles. And if you don't want advice and want to stay tricks thats on you
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Icey - you were Mexican in your first post on this forum. When did you turn black?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the link TwentyFive. This guy is a bigger loser than I thought. And that’s no small feat.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I never said I was black. I guess you can't fathom someone thinking black lives matter. 25..... You mentioned phatboyhell I linked that troll profile.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    A computer geek republinazi trick into neonazi music calling me a loser 🤣🤣🤣
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    "I don't have other profiles." Did you actually think anyone believes a word you post
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    well well well....... he actually did speak onto the mic. and the answer was actually pretty good as it was organic and made sense. there maybe some hop for the guy after all? yes unique impressions, words and actions do go a long way. so is location. however, it is nevada the kid lives in. all of that would be more than enough to pull off whatever you want from some girl in that area. consider yourself fortunate that is all you need in your area because in other regions of america you're going to need way more than that.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I am educated and work in a field that puts my skills in demand. I am not a trick (though I do like Cheap Trick) And the genre of music I am into is classic rock. Any of the three is better than being a pot smoking, lying, wannabe pimp.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    winex - location, location, location i can tell that the girls he's targeting the bar isn't really that high, and he is in an area where the pot smoking, lying poser pimp role can actually be pulled off.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    He is a loser and will remain a loser regardless of where he is.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Our resident fake wannabe playa troll caught in another lie that bit him in the ass. 😁 Sure icey pbhell was a troll of your original pb account not your icey account. You should just zip it cause you got zero credit homie! 🤐
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Yeah icey threw me off for a minute with that link, thanks 25 for your link. I didn't recall the number after his name but i do remember phat boy changing to icey.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @TheeOSU He's just not very smart, but every now and then the slow kid can unintentionally hit a line drive, he just doesn't realize that at my age I've seen most of his bullshit before, he needs to work a lot harder to fool me, and I don't think he has it in him.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    25 you call me a liar yet try to use past posts to attack me as a person. As if you had something to attack me with. Meanwhile claiming I'm lying. Kinda makes you retarded. Rattdog I split my time between 2 states and 3 cities. And phatboyhell is a troll. I never had any account other than this. If I did post a link. You can't coz this is my only one. But keep on making ignorant assumptions. I'm making the hoes you hsve to pay fall in love
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You'll need to try harder phat boi when founder changes your name it is retroactive, you're a prevaricator, always have been, always will be, a real fugazy !
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Youre a moron. Like I said if you claim im a liar don't try to use what i say against me if its a lie duh. But the truth hurts coz as per usual the geriatric trick clique youre part of wants to dominate the forum. Go lockdown a stripper hoe and pretend youre not a trick 🤣🤣🤣
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LOL icee you’re seem to do so well with the women here You sure appear to be Mr Popularity himself
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Does this mean you’re not going to teach me how to turn stripper hoes out 😂😂😂🐝🐝😂😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Ive had more women on here agree with me in private. I have no problem calling out the few liars in the forum though
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    yet they wouldn't be seen in your company in the light of day
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Of course they would. They don't want to be harassed by the geriatric trick clique on here. But you'd never say any kf this shit to me in person
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Step to me boy, I promise I'll tell you to your face
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Youre the guy who said he needs a gun to shoot minority kids coz they want to rob you lulz Stay on topic or go troll another thread
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I said that really, but you never posted as Phat Boy you are a delusional motherfucker, funny shit you are a clown
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Stay on topic or go troll somewhere else
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ We are all on edge waiting for those pearls of wisdom on how to turn out stripper hoes
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Lesson 1 Fill a void in her life. Be what she needs.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I've isolated her from her friends, and I've got her hooked on benzoids. When I need to show her a little love, should I do it with my backhand, or use the belt?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Do you call your stripper hoes hoes to their face or just behind their back on online anonymous forums?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Subraman stay away from benzoids they turn people into zombies who end up doing the most self destructive shit. And they do end up in abusive relationships a lot Pistola hoes who know their worth are proud hoes. They call themselves hoes coz thats what they are and they look up to men who teach them game. Anyone can get money but not everyone understands game.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    But you didn't answer the most important part of Subraman's question belt or back I have a question of my own, where is the best place to hit them and leave no marks so she continues to bring in top dollar ?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You watch too much tv.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Thought you wanted to keep it on topic
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Troll elsewhere
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^ Try following your own advice. 🤣
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    To you anyone who isn't a Trump supporting white trick is a troll. Go fuck yourself
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion