tuscl

Founder - Can we have our numbers back ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Monday, September 7, 2020 11:52 AM
Founder, I am not complaining. Well, maybe just a little. A few months ago, you took away the numbers on each person's profile page. The number of Reviews, Topics Started, Articles, Comments, etc. Then we had a lengthly discussion about it and you gave the numbers back. The majority of participants said they wanted the numbers. Now with the recent reset of the website, those numbers have disappeared. Why ? My thinking on this is that the numbers give certain Members credibility. The fact that Papi Chulo has 50,000 comments and has started 10,000 discussion topics gives him credibility. Because of Wallanon's 7,000 Reviews, he has credibility when he compares strip clubs. And I wouldn't mind seeing a tabulation of upvotes and downvotes. Maybe CJKent and IceyLoco need to see how many downvotes they are getting. Although neither might care. At least other new participants can quickly learn who to ignore. Can we have our numbers back ? Do you guys agree with me ?

13 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Yes and yes
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Sure, look for it in a future update
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Agreed with warrior, minus the vote tabulations. Frankly the abundance of troll accounts on this site makes that feature meaningless at best and easily manipulated at worst.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I liken the vote tabulations to the prop system that used to be here. An account with a super high count is like a guy sucking his own dick and then telling others that he just got a blowjob. ;)
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I may be wrong, but I'm not sure it's that easy to create Upvotes. People have to agree with what you are saying. But it is easy to create downvotes. Just be an ass and argue with everyone about every thing, you will get a lot of downvotes.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    And Founder. Thank you.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I may be wrong, but I'm not sure it's that easy to create Upvotes." Sure it is. Log in to one of your 30 troll accounts and upvote the posts. Simple.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I think it’s all good the way it is. It’s never going to be perfect. 2020 needs to end - get some of these shuttered clubs back open, just a few more months to go (hopefully).
  • Shortie44
    4 years ago
    Miss the locate clubs nearby feature
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Numbers are back, all is well with the world again. . . at least for today.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    That was quick! Thanks Founder.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    That is looking sexy
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    I agree with the OP. Thanks founder for agreeing to bring the number back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion