Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Peaceful Biden Voters Dancing

ime
ime6358

Fuck Joe Biden

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Please make sure sound is on. I repeat sound Needs to be on.

Have a great Sunday guys.

Don't forget sound needs to be on.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•
Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Haha that second had me crying

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Outstanding! That really sets me up for a great day.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Just giving you a thumbs-up is not enough. Those clips were beautiful!

Thanks for sharing them.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Was that sleepy Joe with hot feet and high steppin'?

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@Cowboy12 - no, Joe couldn't move that fast even if he was on fire.

On another note, I always think of Roger Staubach when I see your screen name.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol at the footloose vid!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well. 93% peaceful. :-)

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Roger was my favorite player...Walter Payton is a close second.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Roger Staubach is a fine inspiration for a screen name. I became a Cowboys fan back when he was still playing and have remained one since.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement