tuscl

“there is another dumb fuck country on earth willing to pay for foreign losers t

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Sunday, September 6, 2020 1:54 AM
Title couldn’t say it all: “there is another dumb fuck country on earth willing to pay for foreign losers to live well” [view link] ~ skibum609 ~ White Privileged Pot Smoker ~ TUSCL Profile, Dec 2007 - Aug 2020 ~ Massachusetts Very close to, what Greta said: “Our biosphere is being sacrificed so that rich people in countries like mine can live in luxury.” “It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.” ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist ~ Awards: ~ Fritt Ord Award (2019) ~ Rachel Carson Prize (2019) ~ Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019) ~ Right Livelihood Award (2019) ~ International Children's Peace Prize (2019) ~ Time Person of the Year (2019) ~ Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020)

9 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    She's a retarded cunt, but the people supporting her are worse.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Skibum is a bum, a white smelly loser. Imma fuck his wife.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ your beef is with him why would you be such a punk and bring his family members in that’s totally uncalled for
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Yeah, I'm gonna listen to a 17 year old kid from Sweden. I'm sure she has all the knowledge in the world. Right. ?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @TwentyFive - I am happy to see you post that. The reason ChickenShit posted that about Skibum's family is that he is nothing but a chicken shit. And like all chicken shits, ChickenShit gains perceived strength from behind his keyboard.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15 You should decide whether something written or said makes sense by its content, not by the person who writes or says it, regardless of the letters after his or her name, title or position in society, age, nationality etc.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    You should decide whether something written or said makes sense by its content - This is false and why our teachers are so fucking stupid and poisoning the minds of our youth. Experience, worldliness, and context forms the words uttered, so that’s an important factor to consider when assessing how those words came to be. Like, if I say ‘CJKent is a fucking moron.’ people that know me know I don’t go around calling other people morons. And based on the enormous number of people I’ve interacted with and done business with over the years, my IQ, having lived in numerous places, etc., they’d likely assume that statement to be true. If a sheltered 8 year old said it, he might not have the worldliness or experience to really make an accurate assessment having only met a few hundred people in his life. Therefore, your logic is flawed and utter bullshit. It’s too bad my taxpayer dollars go towards psuedo intellectual rejects like you poisoning our youth.
  • pedrothe
    4 years ago
    I love how people say, "I'm not going to listen to a 17 year old." Ok, then WHO? EVERY scientific academy of national or international standing without a SINGLE exception is saying what that 17 year old is saying. Not good enough? Ok, how about this? EVERY FORKING PETROLEUM COMPANY STATES ON ITS OWN CORPORATE WEBSITE THE SAME THING THAT 17 YEAR OLD IS SAYING. Now, is anybody here brave enough to step forward and say that, using the BEST powers of YOUR intellect, that you think Shell Oil would slander Shell Oil on the Shell Oil corporate website? What's next? A strip club posting on its website that its strippers are all fat and ugly and dripping with STD's? Think, people. You're falling for the dumbest con of ALL time when you believe the nonsense that man-made climate change is a hoax. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Skibum is a greedy selfish miserable alcoholic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion