Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A math problem

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

If George is 68 and his girlfriend is 22, how much money does George have?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

None unless George is a billionaire then he has the first dollar he ever made

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well. Are you talking about before or after he met his girlfriend. ?

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Does he get to fuck her?

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@Jayne, assuming the answer is yes, his bank account can be modeled using a Poisson distribution.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

More than me.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

probably enough.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

A lot less than he did before he got the 22 year old girlfriend.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

at 70 I can afford a HOT 22yo a half hour at a time.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Obviously way more than the 22 y/o girlfriend's peers.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm thinking "George" may be a pseudonym for Jack

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Ask gawker.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Once had an intelligent stripper give me her formula. She said it is only valid for a fully functioning dick with or without chemical assistance. Don't know that she

Age minus 5 times his dick length in inches has to equal his net worth.

50 year old with 6 inch dick has to have $20M same guy with 9 inches only has to have $5M

60 year old with 6 inch dick needs $30M same guy with 9 inches needs $15M 12 inch dick and she will support you!

70 year old with 6 inches needs $40M with 9 inches still needs $25M even with that foot long dick you still better have $10M.

looks like I would need about an 11 inch dick. Oh well.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

cut off. was adding that I don't know if she ever used the formula.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I am sure she has spent part of it! lol

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

goldmonger. (dont tell the girls in tj...)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Just as log as she leaves.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

here's something real unlikely: they are both really poor. they met a methadone clinic and madly fell in love with each other. does he share his dentures with her?

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@RattDog - you really know how to suck the life out of a conversation. :)

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

Darn, I thought that I retired in decent financial condition, I'm 40 million short, need to get my old career back

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

well most females that go to methadone clinics do seem to be slightly dentally impaired. i thought george might share.

i could have continued with you guys by saying that george would still be way ahead if he gets her: -trans am -the latest coach bags -louboutine and jimmy choo shoes but what fun would that be?

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

A question should be how long would George's money last? Not how much money does he have.

I presently play with two under the age of 25 and I'm scared to even do that math

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Just went through long calculation and found that George's kids don't get any inheritance.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement