tuscl

Rank the 5 senses for enjoying a lapdance.

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Sight
Sound
Smell
Touch
Taste

(Not my ranking, just a reminder.)

Like the title says, rank their importance in contributing to your pleasure, evaluating the dance, etc. (Or do you consider any of the five irrelevant?) A little explanation of why would be nice, too.

12 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    For me, sight and touch would be pretty equal at the top - it wouldn't be much fun if either were missing, although I suppose I could enjoy the right girl in a pitch black atmosphere so I guess touch has a slight edge. Sound would be next, then smell (although the lack of a negative experience with the latter is sufficient.) Taste is irrelevant.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    FONDL: agreed - can't argue with your answer, except maybe to swap around sound and smell. I'm don't like heavy, flowery perfumes, but nothing is sexier than just a subtle hint of the right fragrance.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    First sight - I see her across the room,,ah, the body type I like, slim, smallish natural breasts, and eye contact!

Second, sound - she says something other than "ya wanna dance?" and her voice does not break my glass of Jack Daniels

Third, touch - she uses her hands to give me little caresses; hands are intimate, the knees and butt are blunt instruments in comparison

Fourth, smell - now she's close enough, her true odor mixed with light perfume make my mouth water (or, makes me wonder when she last showered,...ugh!)

Fifth, taste - her lips brushing against mine, her toungue like peppermint (or Marlboros and Red Bull, yummm)

Well, maybe not taste all the time, but the other stuff, for sure.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    My preference?? TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH - TOUCH ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Great topic!

From most important to least:

Touch
    Taste
    Hearing
    Sight
    Smell

The best dances are the ones where you're both using your hands, but I especially like dirty dancers who will do a little two-way kissing and licking.

While it's always great to be able to see what you're doing to her (or what she's doing to you), a girl who could actually seduce you into the lapdance is much more rare. Just the right thing to say and, bam!

Really, all you need are the four. Smell is actually a detriment to an LD if you come into olfactory contact with something heinous.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    1. Touch, because you always got to feel it; true even in a one-way touch situation
    2. Smell, because she has to smell good
    3. Sight, very important in choosing a dancer, but once she's on your lap, not so important
    4. Hearing, important to hear her giving pleasure, or getting pleased
    5. Taste, not sure what there is to taste
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I agree with FONDL.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    As Bones, then as Fondl say.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    1. sight - she has to be hot
    2. touch - 2-way, a must
    3. smell - she has to have a clean, fresh scent - not too perfumey
    4. taste - kissing and licking... oh yeah!
    5. hearing - good mix of sounds (sighs, moans, whispers)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Sight - dancer must be able to see me
    Sound - dancer must be able to hear me
    Smell - dancer must be able to smell my cologne & lust for sex with me
    Touch - dancer must touch, grope, fondle, stroke me
    Taste - dancer must be willing to taste me if she BBBJs with me

WHAT??? IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..... ISN'T IT??? LOL :-)~
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Gee, it's looking like Agree With Doug Day for me. I also give sight the edge over touch. Both are indispensable, but if she ain't hot looking, the contact doesn't do much for me. And of course eye contact is a big aspect of sight. I also believe that smell has a bigger impact on our pleasure than we recognize. Much as I like kissing and licking, I think of that as more touch than taste, so I'd put hearing in #4 (if not slightly ahead of smell).
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    There is nothing sensible about a good lapdance!

That's the tyranny of the Little Head right there, but may as well enjoy it ;)

O.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion