"Avoid Smart Women Since You Have to Consider Their Sexual Needs"

joker44
In the wind
https://twitter.com/i/status/13008476831…

......pastor Jesse Lee Peterson says men shouldn't marry educated women because they don't want to cook, clean, or stay home to take care of the kids. Worst of all, men have to care about their feelings during sex.

Among the comments:
"There's a company he should probably check in to.
It's called RealDoll.
They'll have an animatronic version soon."

3 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I suggest people watch / listen to Peterson's videos themselves not some half assed attempt at slander via a few half sentences taken out of context in an attempt at defamation.

I think he's still on You Tube. Funny guy. He has some interesting takes on racial issues too. Also this idea he's a pastor. I have never heard that. He does not have a religious type show, so that's news to me. Sounds like an attempt to stir up anti Christian stereotypes. His show is not religious as far as I know.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Much better to have women trudge off to careers all day, then come home and spend the evening doing double duty taking care of the kids too. Yes, very "liberating" lol. Women have been sold one of the biggest cons in history being told slaving away at a job is "liberating."

Of course Obama said, "being a full time mom is not a choice we can allow American women to make."
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    That's Jessie Lee Peterson BTW, not Jordan Peterson.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion