tuscl

If this is a strip club forum, why is there so much hate on here?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
It’s pretty ladies posting pics and these racist fucks are harassing other men. I say ban all white men over 50 and keep all the women. You’d have a better site with less hate on it. Doesn’t make sense we gotta see old men from Massachusetts calling someone a faggot on every post, this ain’t the 60s bruh and I’m sure if you have kids one of them is in the closet. We need to stop letting people on here call black men that die from the police scum etc. I also see too many of these white men calling black men or Mexican men thugs. Shit ain’t cool, either come correct or take that hating shit to a maga rally. Dudes post a review and say “oh typical black club, dress code is to keep out the thugs” 🤦🏾‍♂️Wtf does that mean, I can’t help it we know how to dress 😂. Funny thing is u old ass cacs are the cheap ass thugs no one likes. If you’re white and not racist on here this ain’t for u.

31 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Support your community, spread peace and love, not hate
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Tbh I think it’s the pandemic too, old guys are scared to go out to clubs so they’re trapped inside. But other than that maybe you’re right @desertscrub
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    June 5 , 2020 Brehnamedwavey "I hate White people"
    If this is a strip club forum, why is there so much hate on here? I honestly have no idea, but ask yourself, Are you here for an honest dialog or just to fan the flames?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    The “I hate white people” message is in almost every post he makes. Note that he calls for banning white men over 50 in this post questioning racism.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The simple fact is that Breh is a perfect example of the typical member of his prison community: A hate filled, racist, ignorant, criminal, low life. I took a shit this morning that has more value as a person than Breh and his family combined.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Wavey is the Rachel Dolezal of TUSCL.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I don’t hate all white people only the racist ones. At least I can correct myself on that unlike the racist homophobes on here. Bet u wouldn’t say that shit to me in person skibun. You’d be like another one of those videos u see all the time of a racist talking shit and getting beat the fuck up 😂
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So, did you look into Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell yesterday?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nah didn’t have time yesterday I was watching playoff basketball at a Titty bar. Tbh I feel like my mind is already made up. We need blood from these racist cacs and racist cops. I want there to be big ass riots and I just randomly go by stabbing racist and shooting them, getting away with it.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    These marches and being peaceful shit is getting us nowhere we gotta fight back. But that’s taking away from my post. On here there should be no hate from anyone it should be peaceful and people not calling deceased black victims “scum” or “low life’s” it’s disrespectful and tasteless.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It’s a shame that your mind is so closed. Not only could you change your own life for the better, it could have a positive impact on your son’s life.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I don’t have kids fuck that lol. I’m glad I don’t have them cause the way cops are killing us I probably wouldn’t live to raise him/her. I don’t think you get that my people are exhausted. Every year we gotta protest and march for no change. When do you see white teenagers, small kids, and white adults being pulled over for a speeding ticket etc and being shot? U see white college kids hanging from trees? I thought so, it’s easy for u to be peaceful when nothing is happening to your people. If u were in our shoes you’d get it. I can’t go to my grandmas house In the city without a cop fucking with me making up shit.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @BrehNamedWavey - I am white. As far as heritage, I am an American, but mostly of German descent. Like a lot of my people, I am a big guy and if you didn’t know me, my presence can be physically intimidating.

Nervous cops have pulled guns on me before.

Do you know what I do? The same things that I advised everyone to do in the thread about how not to get shot by a cop.

Once an encounter starts, it is in your best interest to de-escalate things. It doesn’t matter if you are black, white, yellow red or whatever.

• NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Thats a very good question. To be honest, strip club forums in general harbor a lot of weird people. The only reason I continue to visit is because 5% of information is useful and there are a few members that provide good conversation. Think of the strip club community as a family reunion that you dread going to, but you kind of have to go to once a year. You go and talk to your cool 3 cousins and hope to make as little conversation with your wierd aunts and uncles.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    A thread asking why people are hateful, then suggesting we ban white people. You can’t make this shit up.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Let's be honest. This is a strip club forum. At best its participants are closet pervs with unhealthy sexual fixations. At worst many of these guys are unable to function with women in the real world so they harbor deep resentments. I won't even get into the minority of guys that I believe use strip clubs to get as close as possible to playing out underage teen fantasies.

Breh, I'm sure you were trying to sound cool and all, but that actually came off as weirdly whiny. Don't expect normalcy in a place like this - this is not the place for buttercups.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol wasn’t trying to sound cool, it’s annoying seeing white racist men talking shit about black people all day. Saying these black men that police kill are scum etc. I’m not hateful I said if you aren’t racist this doesn’t apply to you. If they not here to post about club experiences but only wanna bash George Floyd’s name, what’s their point?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    The beauty of this site is that these are not mutually exclusive. We can talks about tits and ass AND express our contempt for drug addled career criminal like Floyd on the same board.

In terms of your comments on homophobia, I personally don't care if a guy is pillow biter. If he wants cock shoved up his ass in the privacy of his own bedroom then it's none of my business. But I do find the insult to be effective in setting off a few of the old cranky types on here, lol.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Its technically a strip club forum but its mostly old married conservative guys talking about the hookers they fuck. Most of them only like going to strip clubs looking for hoes.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    The irony is many love fucking black hoes coz they claim theyre cheaper and more willing to compromise
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    For those on the left, anyone who utters an opinion outside the liberal orthodoxy must be doing it because they are stupid and/or racist. When Brenham says he only opposes racists, that translates as he only opposes people who disagree with him.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @Breh - it’s tough to listen to your message when you use the N word, the word coon, and call whites cacs. You want respect, it goes both ways. Maybe your heart isn’t racist - I don’t know you - but your words are. Change starts with YOU, the world isn’t going to change overnight. So be the change you want to see or keep complaining about it for the next 200 years until we’re all the same color.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    "If you’re white and not racist on here this ain’t for u."

Guess I'll be leaving then.
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    So---how have those clubs that remain opened, been fairing? There are a couple I know of that brought the strippers and stages out onto covered patios under an awning type of deal. Technically, it's like eating establishments serving customers outside. Does this work for you?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This site is largely unmoderated, and the main folks posting here are older gentlemen who enjoy strip clubs and whores.

We discuss politics and argue quite a bit. I’m thinking a good portion of guys our age do the same thing.

We yell at kids to get off our lawn.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    It could be worse. Instead of politics, we could be discussing our health issues. Arthritis. Prostate. Hearing Aids.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I'm a white male over 60, but don't stereotype me as racist and clueless. We are all unique. I agree, though, I wish the racists would go away. Thank goodness for the ignore feature.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Mostly men over 50 that act like 15 year old edge lords online. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it. Oh well, mute and move on.

Or engage and be surprised?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Biden scheduled to meet Jacob Blake Sr. He has an interesting social media history.

His posts show anti-Semitic comments (such as saying the Jews control the media), repeatedly refer to white people as “crackers” and “pinks” or “pink toes,” trash the Christian church, and refer to some women as “hoes.” In one post, he wrote, “Fresh out of Facebook penitentiary I say f*** the white man.” In 2019, he captioned a graphic that reads “white Jesus exposed as the biggest fraud unleashed on the planet,” with the following: “Crackers have never told the truth diabolical Liars.” The posts date to 2019 and 2018.

But, apparently only old white men are racist and should be canceled. Or, so I’m told.

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Being called a racist in 2020 has lost its effectiveness.

In my view, folks throw the term racist around too freely now. It has become a term that means you don’t agree with someone’s political views more so than someone being an actual racist.

Now get off my lawn!
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    go fuk yerself asshole. this aint the right site for your weak ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion