tuscl

Getting blown away at the Kenosha protests

Saturday, August 29, 2020 6:00 PM
[view link] fucking LOL. Look to the right of the dead skateboarder's left shoulder. Even if this turns out to be photoshopped it's still brilliant.

8 comments

• ime
    4 years ago
    Looks like what you would expect at Biden voter event. Commies getting blasted, and gay guys.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    That is some crazy video
  • ime
    4 years ago
    I'm guessing that is Knobbaslobba/Dim_bulb that is on his knees.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Here is an excellent breakdown of the events involving Kyle that evening. [view link]
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @DesertScrub - check out the Youtube video that I linked to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Messed-up - the unintended consequences of allowing chaos by telling cops to stand down and letting "protesters' do as they wish - the way these "protesters" have been acting, this seemed inevitable - as far as I'm concerned the Dems have blood on their hands by allowing all this chaos and letting rioters and looters have control of the streets instead of law-and-order.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    One additional thing Papi - don't forget the mayor. This was on the 3rd night. The scenes in the video didn't look like a protest - they looked like chaos. The mayor should have ordered a curfew starting at sundown. Police should have aggressively enforced the curfew order. I think that Kyle Rittenhouse was foolish for participating in the activities. But from what I saw, it looks like he was acting in self defense.
  • Onetoomany
    4 years ago
    Don"t forget you mother blankers that also Latino LIves Matter from you dude the main Lopez One too many
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion