tuscl

Alternative to SA?

Sunday, August 23, 2020 8:23 AM
The seeking site seems to be drying up. I’m thinking it can’t JUST be due to covid. Anyone tried [view link]? Any others?

10 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    The reports I see most recently all seem to say SA is on the upswing. I'm getting better traction right now than I was getting a few months ago. There were MORE girls a few months ago, but they were all online only or selling pics of their feet. A bit fewer girls now, but getting lots of bites. You're seeing something completely different 3131? I have heard that these smaller sites are way way way way worse than SA. Occasional success report from secretbenefits, but these are all lower probability sites, it appears
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    You know I tinder is an option. Throw up some "mutually beneficial" type jargon and see what happens. Or maybe just write your a sugar daddy on your damn profile.
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    SA is full of 5’s and below. The type girls listed now are large with no high class unless it’s large city.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I think Seeking is all about what city you are in. There are some cities that have an abundance of talent on SA. Then some cities don't have many. It's all about how many girls sit around and chat about sugaring being an option. The girl has to hear about it. I'm not sure what marketing Seeking does to attract the girls. I know they are going to get the sex workers looking for a different avenue to sell themselves. But that cute girl next door, the college girl looking to subsidize their lifestyle. That is what I want. Some cities are fantastic.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    i've kind of treated Eros as super high cost SA. Only done a few a month, but considering they're always suprised a young guy is dumb enough to pay for a date and their certainly not wrong to think that, i've had a good experience since they seem more likely to let more loose with themselves than with an older gent, but still the dates are nice. And while I haven't gone full throttle on the sexual part, they seem more than open if that's your thing. Just very costly.
    4 years ago
    @subraman... probably just a run of bad luck. It seems like I've had more conversations that seem to be taking a good course that end up getting ghosted recently. Had a complete no show for a date AND a last minute cancelation. I know, these aren't the most reliable people in the world. I'm not sure if some of these are just girls ( or dudes pretending to be girls) just wasting my time?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @3131 SA is celebrating 5 years of targeting college students to become Sugar Babies; “To celebrate our 5 Year Anniversary, SBU (Sugar Baby University) is offering free upgrades to Premium membership! Simply create a new account using your student email address.” As an alternative to SA, just eliminate the middle man an go to college as a experienced professional student or experienced professor and just discreetly let it be known you are a gentleman that enjoys impromptu Bacchanalia. :D
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Just saw one individual’s idea 😝 [view link]
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    I have had success on secret benefits. But the messaging and payment model is totally different. You have to be really tactical and selective about who you message or it can get super expensive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion