tuscl

Joe and the Hoe 2020 - memes and t-shirts

Thursday, August 20, 2020 7:40 PM
An NBA photographer was fired for posting a Joe and the Hoe meme. [view link] Amazon bans t-shirts [view link]

18 comments

• yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    this one is the funniest. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    some more ho joe stuff: [view link] [view link] a compilation: [view link]
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    If Trump starts calling Harris "Knee Pad Kamala" he wins. I actually talked with someone today who didn't even know she fucked her way to power. Thats how much the MSM covers for "their side " Trump needs to be the one to make the public aware of how this woman got to where she is today. If he continues with "Phony Kamala Harris" he will lose. Thats not damaging enough and sounds like something an inside the Beltway advisor came up with.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Go away, Trucidos.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    She’s got skills - that meme shows her sucking it and massaging the balls. That technique is perfected over years of training.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Lol if she does that without resting her forearms on your thighs she’s a winner.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    If I was in a position to help boost her career, Kamala would have to offer me some cold hard cash. Sex with her just isn't the slightest bit appealing to me, certainly not in exchange for favors.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ^ Why are you using "fags" as an insult, you homophobe???
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    You're a reactionary homophobe. See, you did it again, using "sucking dick" as an insult. How can you live with yourself? You also like all your own comments, which makes you a dork.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Now you aren't just a homophobe, you're a sexist. What's that grinding sound, I think it's your knuckles dragging along the ground. The 1950s want you back.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    See? Again. Now "cunts" is an insult, shaming women for their genitalia. You're more regressive than any five Republicans, Trump included.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    You hate women and gay people. You are no better.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I cite evidence of your homophobic and misogynistic behavior above. Bask in your shame.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    You laugh when confronted on your homophobia and misogyny. You have no decency.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yabba and Dems are no less manly than Bruce Jenner.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Here’s a poll finding that must have Dem insiders worried. CNN's latest poll shows a 21-point shift away from Biden among non-white voters after he picked Harris as vice president. Yes, I said non-white voters. The selection of Kamala has made it less likely that non-whites will vote for Biden, by a wide measure. Go figure.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Fake news ? Here’s the Washington Post reporting on the CNN poll. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion