Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Atlanta Mongers

Eve
Eve65643

Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

If there are any of you that I haven't partied with yet that would 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 to party (assuming you aren't being covid-careful [sorry, Shadow] ) when I make it to your town, feel free to slide into my DMs.

Or don't. youdonthaveto.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’m being Covid careful but when you come down to South Florida feel free to message me I’ve met many TUSCLers both PLs and Dancers every one that I met was good peeps

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Maybe next year. :)

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

You know I'll reach out next time, 25, cause I missed you last time. :c

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I'm planning on being available when you are here and since Rick Dugan did not deliver the ass beating he promised, I am in good shape to meet up lol

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Guess that means I'll have to beat your ass instead.

(At least as far as who'll get the most stripper fondling.)

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I might enjoy it if you beat my ass Eve

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

When you head (pun probably intended :p) to Los Angeles, I'm your Cat!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement