tuscl

Dancer Anonymity and Covid

Soo...do you think there are dancers who would not otherwise since they get the anonymity of the mask?

7 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    ...understand this economic calamity for what it is. The paradigm has shifted.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Onlyfans is great if you don't mind showing your face. There are more girls now who need $ who are not interested in going public. Here endeth the lesson.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Was it a lesson on mad libs?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    It's good point, I'm sure there's some out there who think this is the golden age of stripping due to the masks.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Sorry a bit tipsy last night. My last sentence doesn't make any sense even to me right now.

But maybe in some non extras clubs its possible but its still unlikely.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    No. Many of the clubs that are allowed to open already have more experienced dancers looking for slots than they can take. It doesn't matter if you're a dancer or a customer when measuring capacity limits, so they have to balance the numbers on both sides. I can't imagine that many clubs are willing to fill one of those limited spots with a new girl right now.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Clubs don't care who they hire or don't. New girls are often preferred. Clubs have extremely high turnover rates for the most part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion