tuscl

Dancer double coverage on their face

grand1511
Euphoria
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 4:47 PM
Got a table-side dance today at Rick's Cabaret in Minneapolis. The dancer had a cloth mask on the whole time we chatted. Then when she danced...her top came off but a face shield went on her head while she was still wearing the mask.

The club had been shutdown for a few days a couple weeks ago because of a positive test reported by someone working there. I'm wondering if it was her. No other dancers were double covered. I quit after just one dance. Way too weird.

I might be all wrong about this,...just conjecture on my part. But do club's owe an alert to customers about workers who've tested positive for Covid?

8 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    Clubs legally can't disclose if a particular dancer had previously had covid (or any other disease) under the same medical privacy laws that would prevent your employer from announcing your medical history.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Their doing so would violate HIPPA.
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    Well, geez. We get to do full gynecological inspections of dancers at nude clubs. That's not a HIPPA violation?!?
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    How was Rick's, was it dead? Busy?
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I wonder if Rick's is still charging that insane house fee given the current state of everything...
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    For a day shift, it was busy...about 6 dancers and 3 or 4 guys were around. I hadn't been there in years and decided to drop in on a whim. No cover during the day. Just did $20 table dances, no privates. But they were pretty aggressive dances.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    The face is a big part of the attraction, so double masking would be a turn off to me.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s odd - but it would make me want to take her to VIP and cum on her face shield. It’s probably one of the few times you might get the chance.

Empty your ballz and hand her a Clorox wipe - and say - “Thank you. That was oddly satisfying!”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion