tuscl

Yesterday's storm in the Midwest

Frankie Jay
for just 50 cents a day, less than a cup of coffee, you can sponsor an out of work stripper and see all nude content on onlyfans
did anyone else lose power from that storm yesterday? It was like 15 minutes of craziness by me, the power went out right away, so I've been without power since basically 3:30 yesterday. I heard ComEd has 380,000 outtages. And I know woe is the stripper, but I seriously just got groceries yesterday and now I'm gonna have to throw out everything in my fridge. Seriously fml 🤬

You guys should buy some of my sex videos or pics on onlyfans, so I can buy groceries AGAIN.

https://linktr.ee/Frankiejay420

11 comments

• NAAAASTY
    •
    4 years ago
    Frankiejay for prez...

Contribute to her campaign and let's help... Midwest Acquire Groceries Again

NAAAASTY
  • FishHawk
    •
    4 years ago
    You won’t regret getting some of Frankie’s content. It’s hot.🔥🔥🔥
  • Nidan111
    •
    4 years ago
    Lost power for a few moments. North and south of me lost power for about 6 hours. I would have just fired up the generator if power didn’t resume. I have way too much liking for my rib-eye steaks to let them go bad. Especially since I am cooped up in my house infected with COVID-19. Another 10 days and I am FREE to PLAY! Woo Hoo. COVID-19 fucking sucks when it’s in your lungs!
  • gammanu95
    •
    4 years ago
    Derechos are fucking hoot.
  • Frankie Jay
    •
    4 years ago
    So i know probably most of you dont care, but 25 hours after the outage they send me a txt saying the probably cause of my outage was a severe weather. So that made me laugh out loud. THEN the rest of the txt said the eta for repair was FUCKING SATURDAY 8/15 at 3pm. What the fuck?
  • gammanu95
    •
    4 years ago
    Derechos are massive storms with exceptionally widespread damage. Many are on par with hurricanes. Waiting a week or longer to have power restored is not uncommon. The worst part of derechoes are that you do not get the preparatory warning you would with a hurricane, to stock up on gas, water, etc. I would advise that you buy a generator and window ac unit if you can afford it, but you may not use it more than 2-3 times in your life (in the midwest). Hell, I live smack dab in Hurricane country, and I've only used mine once in the past 8 years; with only three storms causing a need in the past 15 (I lived in an apartment during Katrina and Gustav)
  • Frankie Jay
    •
    4 years ago
    The radio said today the real number of people in Illinois that lost power was 800,000, and now all but 200,000 had power restored. They said some major towers were damaged and at least 2 substations. I obviously don't understand how power works because like 3 blocks away from me has power and I haven't noticed any power lines down near my house, so I don't understand why I'd be part of this larger outage, unless they just aren't sending repair people to my neighborhood because they are all focusing on this other issue. Just sucks.
  • jimmiedean
    •
    4 years ago
    String a few extension cords together and visit a lit house in that see through bra outfit. "Hi, can i plug in please". No worries......
  • Frankie Jay
    •
    4 years ago
    They got it restored a few hours ago. I think it was out for a little over 48 hours.

I hope anyone else impacted gets their power back soon. Sucks not having power on hot days
  • jimmiedean
    •
    4 years ago
    Restored power good.
    Taking ALL your photos down BAD
  • Frankie Jay
    •
    4 years ago
    I didnt realize tuscls photo area was google image searchable. Maybe I need to change my username so its a little different from my onlyfans name. I just dont want people to get my tuscl nudes for free when I'm trying to sell them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion