NJ Clubs

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
Are any clubs in NJ open ? If so , worth visiting during this mess ? I think i saw Lace in Wayne opened this week. But it always sucked pre-covid so why bother.

2 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    A few are open just for "outdoor" seating under a tent, but from what I've seen, not worth the trip. Hell, forget the trip to get there, not even worth your time while sitting there. I was offered VIP at Breathless, but like your review of XXXV, there were no girls even remotely interesting.

I've seen tents set up at Taboo. They used to have super hot girls before, so maybe they still do, but I haven't been there in over two years. Last couple times I went, the bar service was so awful I felt like a fucking asshole just for spending any money there.

Titillations is now an outdoor "sports bar and cigar lounge." Apparently there are no girls, which is a shame because they had the hottest dancers anywhere. I hope it's just temporary due to the lock-down. Their website says they now have trivia games and some dork playing a guitar! WTF?
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    thanks mate. Lol, about the dork playing guitar. Show me the hot russians they had working there in the past and maybe i'll show up. Why can't they pose as waitresses and give happy endings using boobies ( a true Russian) ? This lock down would make me move out of state of NJ as if the taxes werent enough. Even the sad bible belters of NC have opened up clubs. Gov Murp is a putz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion