Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Beirut Explosion today!

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wow just wow!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I was just watching some videos that some people recorded and shared on Reddit. The most jaw-dropping one I've seen was from a passenger recording in a car where they were driving what seemed like a good number of miles away from the explosion, and they still had their windows shattered and airbags deployed from the shockwave. Shit's scary.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

That's a lot of fireworks !!!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Eve I think the footage you're speaking of is right at the beginning of the second vid I posted.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Too bad it wasn't in Portland

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol !!!

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Lost the link and the comment, but the video I saw was different. All the windows in the car shattered and the airbags deployed. Looked like they were driving on a bridge.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

From videos, we know the second explosion took place in the building next to the fireworks depot. A chemical analysis will quickly reveal what blew up. Personally, I’m skeptical that it was tons of ammonia fertilizer.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Another Iranian success.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

And here I thought Juice just put too much fire sauce on his Taco Bell Buritto and farted.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Iran is finding it impossible to fund its terrorist proxies, including Hezbollah in Lebanon. Half its senior Mullahs have recently died of CoVid. A half dozen explosions ( by Israel ?) have set its nuclear program back years. Protests continue within Iran. Its economy and currency are in ruins.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

That video was fucking crazy

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Here’s Netanyahu in 2018 warning the UN that this site, the source of the explosion, is a Hezbollah missile assembly factory

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement