tuscl

Beirut Explosion today!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!

12 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    I was just watching some videos that some people recorded and shared on Reddit. The most jaw-dropping one I've seen was from a passenger recording in a car where they were driving what seemed like a good number of miles away from the explosion, and they still had their windows shattered and airbags deployed from the shockwave. Shit's scary.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    That's a lot of fireworks !!!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Eve I think the footage you're speaking of is right at the beginning of the second vid I posted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Too bad it wasn't in Portland
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol !!!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Lost the link and the comment, but the video I saw was different. All the windows in the car shattered and the airbags deployed. Looked like they were driving on a bridge.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    From videos, we know the second explosion took place in the building next to the fireworks depot. A chemical analysis will quickly reveal what blew up. Personally, I’m skeptical that it was tons of ammonia fertilizer.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Another Iranian success.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    And here I thought Juice just put too much fire sauce on his Taco Bell Buritto and farted.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Iran is finding it impossible to fund its terrorist proxies, including Hezbollah in Lebanon. Half its senior Mullahs have recently died of CoVid. A half dozen explosions ( by Israel ?) have set its nuclear program back years. Protests continue within Iran. Its economy and currency are in ruins.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    That video was fucking crazy
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Here’s Netanyahu in 2018 warning the UN that this site, the source of the explosion, is a Hezbollah missile assembly factory

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breakin…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion