tuscl

What time of day have you NOT had sex?

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
(Afternoon one recent day)
Hmm, it’s 5:00 pm. Lying there resting from post afternoon delight (after a hot sun, cold river, nude swim, hike out episode), I thought, it’s been a while since we’ve had sex at 5:00 pm. And - somehow got thinking, what time of day haven’t I had the wholesome pleasures?

My 1st experiences (college age) were the basic alcohol soaked episodes in the 10-12 pm, or midnight to 2am time periods, occasionally with a morning re-do in the 6-8 or 8-10am time slots. When I first – ahem – met my wife we filled in the 2-4am time period. Then, being outdoorsy, camping people, we have lots of memories of outside delights throughout the noon to 6pm period. And for sure some early to bed winter night we covered the 8 -10pm happy times.

But I think it’s possible I’ve missed the 10-12am, and the 6-8pm (well, that’s dinner time ;-) times. Maybe not, but they’d be real rare.
How about you? Are you are round the clock fucker? Or, are there times you think you’ve missed?

6 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm pretty darn sure that I have had sex in every hour of the 24 hour day. Of course, I've had several years to achieve this honor.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I have never had sex between 6AM - 7AM. Dead asleep 98% of the time.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Yeah. Went to college. All hours covered. Or uncovered. lol
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @eve I’ll hit you up next time I’m in Jax. I’ll come by around 5:57 so we have a few minutes to get to know each other first.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I've had all nighters and all day long episodes so most likely I covered all time periods at one time or another through the years.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Hmm, let me see. I can say with 100% certainty that I have had sex every point from 6 PM to 4 AM. Also 9 AM to 5 PM.

So I would have to say 5PM to 6:00 PM and 4:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion