tuscl

Is anyone still PAYING strippers for CONVERSATION? If so WHY??

Wednesday, August 1, 2007 3:29 AM
Is anyone PAYING stripper for CONVERSATION? If so, WHY do you do it?

4 comments

• ozymandias
    17 years ago
    I pay $1000 an hour for stripper conversation. Mostly I ask for stock tips - I totally make way more than $1000 from that, so it's a really good investment. Once I asked a stripper if she thought the Riemann Hypothesis would ever be proven - she thought not, and it was a really interesting discussion. She also suggested applying Ramsey theory to understanding nuclear stability, ideas which have proven fruitful in my research. Worht every cent. My brain practically explodes with wisdom after talking to strippers. My pants explode too sometimes, if she's really hot. So basically yes, I pay for exploding pants, and an exploding brain. It's SO worth it! O.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Sometimes it is very fortunate to find a greedy stripper who is willing to listen to boring conversation for mere money. Of course, when I'm interesting I charge them for conversation.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Hey OP, after being a member for 10 years, how about posting a review for a change?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Um, check the guy's profile, 3LeggedHomo. Last logon was April 2011. "He can't hear you!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion