tuscl

Latinas and Midwest clubs

Monday, July 27, 2020 11:21 AM
I’ve been wondering for a while and the Follies thread reminded me to ask. I can’t remember the last time I saw a Latina working in a Midwest strip club. I’m mostly talking about my local clubs and occasional trips to Detroit and NW Indiana/NE Illinois. Of course the local demographics are not the same as FL, TX, etc, but you’d think there’d be some. Or even quite a few. When I crossed the border to Windsor ON, they actually had a few Mexican girls in the club.

13 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    My Midwest knowledge was mostly Hustler Club ESL and King of Diamonds in a suburb area of St Paul. Each club had like one or two of them at a time. One in particular at KoD was named Vanessa and I honestly think her race worked in her favor. She was really popular and even on this site I’ve seen her name in a review more than once.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I get the impression there are plenty of Hispanics in Chicago.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Tons of Hispanics in Kansas and Missouri, more Hispanics any of race other than white. Asians are the rarity out here, only ever seen 3.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Last time I was at Pussycat Lounge in Louisville there were several Latina dancers. The big difference between them and the dancers in Miami is that they seemed to be either born or at least raised in the US. All the Latina hotness but without any language barrier.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Chicago metro has a ton of latinas working
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Some Chicago clubs are 40-60% Latina if you hit them on the right night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Not all Latinas are the same - in many parts of the U.S. the Latinas are of Mexican descent and as some have posted they are often 2nd-generation+ (basically Americans of Latin descent). In certain areas (South, FL; parts of TX; etc), there are a good # of Cuban dancers which really don't have much in common with Mexican dancers; they have as much in common as American women have with British women just b/c they speak the same language - Mexican girls and Cuban girls are pretty-far-apart in terms of looks and attitude/hustle/dancing-style.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ i.e. the Latina dancers in Chicago are gonna be very different than the Latina dancers in Miami; etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The Wikipedia page below has several tables that breakdown the Latino population in the U.S. in various ways from which states have the most to which Latin countries are most heavily represented in the U.S. (e.g. there are ~40 million of Mexican descent making up about 62% of Latinos in the U.S. w/ most of them in the SW US; etc): [view link]
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    > NW Indiana/NE Illinois I won't claim to have been to tons of clubs in this area - but I have no idea what you are talking about. Latinas are not the majority here but there is no shortage that I've seen.
  • sweetjamesjones
    4 years ago
    I haven’t been in a while & I’m not sure if they are back open yet, but polekatz (Chicago suburbs) had a lot of nice Latina eye candy last time I was there.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Yeah polekatz has tons of girls on Tuesday and weekends. Very diverse so plenty of Latina. Stone park/Melrose park clubs also have latinas. I still dont have any experience with Detroit strip clubs yet.
  • carlo6
    4 years ago
    Okay, I guess there’s just something different about the particular set of clubs I frequent. I admit I’ve seen so many bad reviews and comments about Chicago clubs that I haven’t gone to any further west than Atlantis and Club 390.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion