Strip club reaches deal with Colorado over rule keeping dancers 25 feet away

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 8:18 PM
Not sure that the rules they agreed to are much better. [view link]

8 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Dancers have a separate entrance/exit and do not interact with the crowd in person (no speaking, no touching). – Dancers wear masks at all times in the club. – Temperature checks are given to staff/dancers before and after their shifts. – Patrons also have their temperature checked before being allowed to enter the club. – The stages all have Plexiglas barriers installed. The barriers span from the ceiling to within two inches of the floor of the stage. The barriers run horizontally from one wall almost to the opposite wall. There is a cut out space so that the dancer can enter/exit the stage. – Dancers and patrons remain at least six feet apart. – The dancers wipe down the pole on the pole dancing stage after each set. The dancers also wipe down the floor on each of the stages after the set. – A dancer performs a three song set, which runs approximately 10 minutes. – The dancers do not have a heavy level of exertion during their dance performance. – The dancer does not interact with the crowd after a set, but returns to a dressing room through a separate exit. – Patrons are required to wear masks at all times, except when eating and drinking.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Was someone high when they came up with this?
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Well pistola they are in Colorado.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    So there has to be balance between public safety and business but those rules are lame, to me there is no point in going to a strip club and paying for this lame ass experience. Some PLs might think something is better than nothing but not this something, nothing woukd definitely be the better option.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Why do they hate our freedom? Why are we all being punished like this when we haven't done anything wrong? How long is the average person going to put up with all this crap over some statistical nothing burger illness? Asking for a friend, thanks.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Dang. Like a week in a half ago a customer told me it was mostly back to normal. I guess it’s not after all. Meanwhile I heard secondhand that one of the upscale clubs in town has already started slacking off on mask requirements. This is just a case of an independent dive getting bullied. And stage only SUCKS. There’s not enough ceiling height to do much with stage anyways. The club is mostly good for being a grind-n-go service. Kinda want to see if I can gather some people and start a racial protest. #MexicanBonersMatter or something?
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Good thing weed is legal there. You’d have to be out of your mind to visit those clubs
  • boredinsb
    4 years ago
    I wonder if this has anything to do with their governor being gay?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion