tuscl

Fellow club going ladies out there....

What clubs have you gone too that you liked and disliked???

3 comments

• lopaw
    17 years ago
    Hi dddchick

I'm a female SCJ living in Los Angeles. I've been to alot of clubs through out L.A & Orange County, and quite a few clubs in Vegas and San Fran. Right now my fave clubs are the ones closest to LAX, and I have a special fondness for the Deja Vu in LV. The only club(s) that I truly loathe is the Rhino chain. Can't stand 'em - won't set foot in one. Where are you from? What are your faves?
  • dddchick
    17 years ago
    I'm on the east coast , NJ. We've been to a few clubs in the Philly Area. One of our Faves is Club Risque (on Delaware Ave), The girls are really nice (most anyway), and friendly towards women. We went 2 doors down to Show n Tel but it was nasty. Total meat market, Guys screaming ,yelling and chanting throwing balled up dollar bills at the dancers crotches like it was a boardwalk game! We went down to South Carolina and went to Platnum Plus in Columbia had a great time there too.
  • duchess
    17 years ago
    Hi dddchick,

I'm kinda new here so I'll just share a little bit. My man & I like Lollipops & Molly Browns both in Daytona. The dancers there seem to favor the women a bit more. If we just like going for low-mileage and atmosphere we head over to Rachels in Casselberry. If we want lots of fun we head over to Tampa to Mons or 2001.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion