tuscl

“The reason doesn’t make any difference frankly” ~ Trump on Epstein’s “falling o

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title couldn’t say it all.

“The reason doesn’t make any difference frankly” ~ Trump on Epstein’s “falling out”

“Of Course Trump “Fell Out” With Epstein Over Real Estate, Not Underage Girls”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityf…

8 comments

• Mr_O
    4 years ago
    CJKent,
    google as a source? Right, they are NEVER biased. Plus they have him with his future WIFE, for God's sake!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    There's a great difference between Epstein and Trump. Epstein didn't kill 140,000 Americans.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Seriously jackslash? Trump killed them?

What should he do? Declare martial law?

• Mr_O
    4 years ago
    founder,

I believe in free speech, but some here need to be categorized.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait”

~ Donal J Trump filmed/recorded talking to Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood”
  • founder
    4 years ago
    "What's wrong, man? I thought you liked me."

- Joe Biden to a shocked Tara Reade after penetrating her vagina digitally as a reward for fetching his gym bag.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    founder,
    He couldn't even tell a woman form a man back then. How in God's name that guy can fool so many people into electing him for so many years? I sure don't think he is that brilliant, so that leaves fools for voters.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Trump killed them? "

Founder haven't you heard? Trump personally grabbed those people off the street and forcefully coughed in their faces then for good measure injected them with the virus! It was on CNN and MSNBC last week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion