tuscl

Unexpected Benefit of On Line Medical Records

doctorevil
Evil Lair
So I was negotiating the terms of a VIP with a dancer. During our discussion, she asked: “Are you clean?” While not a common question, it’s not unusual either. I said yes, which is normally all a dancer wants to hear. But this one asked a follow up: “How do I know?” Good question. I told her I take care of my health, recently had a physical, and all my tests results came back negative. She then asked another follow up: “Can you prove it?” Well, yes I could. My healthcare provider has a web portal that allows me direct access to my medical records. I used my phone to log into the web portal and showed her my most recent test results. That satisfied her, and I ended up having a very nice VIP.

8 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Did you get to keep the condom in the package then ?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Warrior: Yes, for the first half of the VIP.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    This is why I love that my clinic uses Healthvana. Soon as someone questions, can literally whip out my phone, log in the app, and all recent records are there.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Eve: You burst my bubble. I thought I had stumbled upon something new.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Sounded to me that she was not clean/
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @doctorevil

Did she show you her medical records to prove she was clean too?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Sorry, doc. It's far from new. Been using it for 5 years now.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    These on line medical networks have really gotten sophisticated. My 3 doctors and the 2 closest hospitals are all on the same network. So they all have my latest medical history. I can make and cancel appointments, request RX refills and ask medical questions. I get test results automatically even before the doctor sees them.

And yes I have shown the results of STD tests to the one dancer that I see OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion