tuscl

John Lewis, civil rights icon and longtime congressman, dies

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

11 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    You mean Elijah Cummings?
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    First guy to challenge the 2016 election saying, "Donald Trump is not a legitimate President," after Trump was elected fair and square. He refused to attend the inauguration, claiming it was his first time doing that, which was a lie. He didn't attend George W. Bush's inauguration and also said Bush's election was "illegitimate."
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20…

He promoted the Russia hoax and strenuously supported the fake impeachment of Donald Trump. He thought he was better than the American people... even better than the Constitution, and better than America itself. Another piece of shit, like Jessie Jackson, who rode MLK's coattails while he had his own agenda.

But he's dead now so may he rest in peace.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    This threat is got to be interesting.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    DICK_HEAD,
    Only interesting if you wish to live in the fantasy world of the leftist wackjobs!
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Making my point.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    It isn’t necessary to agree with his political POV to recognize him as a brave man of principle as such he deserves our respect
    R.I.P. John Lewis
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Fifty years ago he did something important and then became a symbol of a useless, bitter has been.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @skibum609 “Fifty years ago he did something important and then became a symbol of a useless, bitter has been.”

That sounds exactly like certain posters here on TUSCL. Well that is everything except the part of having ever done anything important.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I don't even know where to start with that nasty race baiting pimp other than to say years ago on the floor of congress he claimed that to that day sharks continued to swim the route of the slave ships from the 1700s waiting for bodies to be thrown over.
    Now they're going to canonize him but I say good riddance.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    They also canonized George Floyd for reference. The thought police will be all over "social media" today.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    *pbbbbbbbt* Good riddance to another swamp creature. Whatever good deeds he might have done years ago has been washed away by years of being on the public dole, fomenting racial division and partisanship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion