tuscl

Sleep with any 5 girls of your choosing or have the chance to go out to

Monday, July 13, 2020 5:38 PM
the strip club in matching white suits with Rick Dugan? I just don’t know. It’s tough for me. I put it right up there with “What is the meaning of life?” and “What happens when after you die?”

24 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    Muddy As long as you're waving a magic wand, could the escapades with 5 women be arranged in such a way that if I wanted to fuck my best friend's wife, he never finds out? How about screw my boss's smokin' hot assistant, EVERYBODY finds out, but no subsequent HR problems? Also will the girls do any kind of weird stuff I want, even though it's something they ordinarily would never do. If the answer to any of these questions is "no" then Rick's got himself a clubbing buddy.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    You had your chance
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Pussy is pussy but Dugan is Dugan
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    is the pillow thicc?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    “Those aren't pillows!”
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Still in Jacksonville? The rickster should absolutely not miss the opportunity to visit with Muddy and Eve at the same time. I suppose Eve’s outfit can be a white skirt with a white blazer?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Nicespice: Now, now, you know rickster can't visit Muddy and Eve. After all, Eve is just a figment of my imagination. For that matter, apparently you are, too. Rickster said so, so it must be true. After all, he's a certified super reviewer.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Muddy, think of the long term. Picking up 5 girls sound nice right now. BUT if you learn " the system " from the Master, then you will have your pick of girls for the rest of your life. Or so the Legend goes !
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^Well, he’ll have his pick of two bit whores masquerading as strippers, anyway. [view link] But you don’t really need a system for that.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Nice Na Norfolk now @Warrior good point. As one TUSCLer pointed out “He who controls the system, controls the universe” Wiser words have never been spoken
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "I suppose Eve’s outfit can be a white skirt with a white blazer?" I don't have a set in white. :c
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ let me take you shopping baby you deserve better than some Dugan
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    No brainer. Aren’t you guaranteed to get at least 5 girls of your choosing if you correctly employ “the system.”
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Wouldn't it be hysterical to see @Dugan running the system live and in real-time? Watching the staff and the dancers laugh at him behind his back? lol
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I need new goals. I have already slept with those 5.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    I know I have been waiting patiently for Rick to come to Atlanta to kick my ass but he has yet to contact me about travel plans
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I forgot to include ofcourse walking in unison
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “Happy Together” by The Turtles. What else could it possibly be? [view link]
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I was thinking more [view link]
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I beg to differ. [view link]
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’ll join in on what my choice would be: [view link]
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    "Staying Alive" works, but I think this video fits better: [view link]