tuscl

Proper term: All Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter. or All Black Lives Matter??

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 5:40 PM
Which one?? NAAAASTY

10 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    #NoLivesMatter #AllHailCthulhu
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    How about racial profiling and police brutality are wrong
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    How about admitting that resisting arrest is similar to suicide.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    Apparantly "All Black Lives Matter" which really means Black people killed by the police or white people are not only the only black lives that matter, they're the only lives that matter period!
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Matter and anti-matter matter
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Anything that has mass, occupies a space, and is composed of particles - including the particles themselves (solid, liquid, and gas) is matter. So all of the above.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    It just doesn't matter: [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Skibum. You believe that extra judicial murders by the police are a fitting punishment for being stopped by the police. What law school did you go to?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I am sure that what a little penis such as yourself considers extra judicial murders are about 9%% lawful killings of criminals. You can ask me about specific cases, but we'll start off with a piece of shit named George Floyd was killed by a piece of shit named Derek Guavin who will spend the rest of his life in jail and neither is missed. Michael Brown maybe the single most righteous shooting in history. Every dirty fuck supporting the false narrative that this killing wasn't justified owes officer Wilson and apology. Violent drunk driver Rayshard Brooks caused his own death. Buh bye drunken violent loser.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The BLM movement has morphed into a positive movement. If they honestly work to the wording on their signs - I’m in full support. “We promote love, we oppose injustice” However, the name of the organization isn’t appropriate, as it should be ALM. But I will avoid that argument now. The issue that I see - and folks don’t want to confront it - is black lives don’t really matter to blacks. If black lives mattered to other blacks, there wouldn’t be a huge amount of black on black killings. It’s not easy to look introspectively at your own community and see the brutality your own people perpetrate against each other. It’s much easier to look at the rich and evil white folks - the folks who resemble slave owners only because of their color - and point the finger at them. It’s not easy to look at yourself and see that your community has gangs and guns and drugs - and weed the bad elements out at home. If you can’t clean your own home, you shouldn’t go around telling others how to clean up theirs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion