tuscl

White privilege is....

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 10:58 AM
....the ability to defend institutionalized racism and it's legacy with impunity.

123 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Icey Loco is.... ...A race hustling douchebag
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Being nigga rich!
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    ... the ability to claim there is "institutionalized racism" without providing any evidence thereof. "Institutionalized" is an even more ludicrous claim the "systemic." Libtards are so sad that they aren't living in 1950.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Institutional racism is what is left over when you run out of excuses such as overt; objective; subtle; subjective; intentional; unintentional; conscious; subconscious racism and on and on. Its all bullshit and one day the black community will wake up from its' collective malaise and figure out that if things suck for them and they have always voted Democrat; then maybe, just maybe they fucked up by picking the wrong horse.
  • SuperDude
    4 years ago
    As one who experienced segregated Alabama as a child and a life long journey as the only Black person on the team, in the classroom, at the college mixer, in the board room, etc., I have reached the opinion that it's too late for the U.S.A to resolve the racial crisis. The Kerner Commission Report in 1968 predicted that we were headed towards two Americas, one White, one Black, separate but unequal. We are now there, with battle lines and guns being drawn in the streets. No one has a patent on being right and many are guilty of bad conduct. There is no consensus leader, POTUS or otherwise, coming forward to say, "Stop. Take a breath. Look at what we are about to do to each other. Do we want America to dissolve in a racial conflagration? That's where we are headed." This has nothing to do with White dancers telling me that I am an acceptable Black customer, but they don't dance for the others.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "White Privilege" is working hard, and doing the right thing, and reaping the rewards of working hard and doing the right thing - that is a "privilege" afforded to all Americans - there are prerequisites to success, a person that doesn't lay the groundwork and pays their dues, shouldn't expect success - garbage in garbage out - most people that achieve success did so by working very hard and making the right-decisions - close to 90% of millionaires in the U.S. are self-made; no body gave it to them, they put in the work and took the proper steps, and reaped the rewards.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    Black privilege is literally being above the law, being able to riot in the streets, destroy businesses and assault people and not get arrested or if they do get arrested be released hours later so they can do some more rioting. Black privilege is being able to be openly racist and not be called out on it or canceled because of it. Black privilege is having entire institutions dedicated to handing you jobs and admission into university despite poor qualifications because of your skin color. Black privilege is being able to lie about a "noose" in your garage and then have 15 federal agents come out to investigate it, meanwhile, "kill whitey" can be spray painted all over the walls of our inner cities and not a single cop is allowed to do anything about it even if they saw the person spray paint it himself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The history of the world, not just America, is filled with injustice and one group trying to dominate another - the Vikings did it, black tribes in Africa did it, native-American tribes did it; etc - the world, as well as America, has evolved - today's America is not the America of 1960 nor the America of 1860. Many liberals continuously point to Jim Crow and slavery: 1) that was in the past - America has evolved as the rest of the world has evolved (no more Eastern Block, Serbian conflict, etc) - today's America is not comparable to 1960 America 2) pointing to what was an issue 60 to 150 years ago IMO shows they have to go there b/c they don't have much else to genuinely gripe about
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Great post ^^^.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I meant Super Dude but didn't hit Post in time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Colin Kaepernick gave a double-middle-finger to most of America and the consequences were he made more $$$ than he had ever had before - America is so racist and evil I tell ya
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo The white man really held him down with his $12.4 million dollar salary to literally play games and throw a ball around.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The fires of racism are stoked at the high levels of politics - as they reap the benefits of a society pitted against itself. The folks who listen and get angry - are the ones who never see a benefit from voting race baiters into office. If they couldn’t light a match and watch it ignite a wildfire - folks like Al Sharpton, Joe Biden, the Clinton’s, Michelle Obama, and Nancy Pelosi would be out of jobs!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The actions of "black activists" like Al Sharpton, Michael Eric Dyson, etc, have only achieved that those "activists" have become wealthy while the people they claim to care about are still in the same position they were 20 years ago - and for those "black activists", a substantial black underclass is def good for busine$$/their-bottom-line.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Like Sharpton and Dyson, the Democratic party prospers, and is able to stay-in-power, as long as a large part of black-America is not prospering - we've had 6-decades of blacks voting almost-exclusively for Democrats yet look at the state of many black communities which have also been ran by Democrats for many decades - if black America becomes more prosperous, the Dems are toast - conflict of interest any one?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Keeping it real: [view link]
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Political correctness is America's newest form of intolerance, and it is especially pernicious because it comes disguised as tolerance. It presents itself as fairness, yet attempts to restrict and control people's language with strict codes and rigid rules. I'm not sure that's the way to fight discrimination. I'm not sure silencing people or forcing them to alter their speech is the best method for solving problems that go much deeper than speech. - George Carlin
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Years ago, if you were called a racist, it was a huge concern. If you are called a racist now, it generally means you didn’t agree with someone. Racism is overused to the point it means nothing to call someone a racist today.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    In today's "current normal" - a person is racist by the sole virtue of the color of their skin (and people are actually buying this shit and backing-it) -
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The only word in the language today with less meaning than "racism", is "expert".
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "eople who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." - Booker T. Washington
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." - Booker T. Washington
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    White privilege is the ability to openly claim that there is no such thing as institutionalized racism coz youre white and feel you haven't felt it. You can state this openly without fear of criticism while addressing your white privilege garners shameless attacks by whites
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah said the ignorant bigot when his attacks failed. I for one don't fear criticism from race baiting assholes and progressives. When a lowlife criticizes me I hear: "you are right".
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Skibum you wouldn't talk like tbis if you weren't semi anonymous. Fact is youre this brazen because you feel privileged due to your race and class.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The Democratic party is the one that has institutionalized most of the black community and have maintained a permanent black-underclass - the black community as a whole would be much further along if they were left to their own independence vs being made wards-of-the-state
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I'd are in today's world the worst thing you can be called in a racist in any form. The consequences are beyond scary for something that can't really be proved but easily believed, everything from divorce, getting fired, Publicly shamed, news articles written. To think there are no consequences from being racist is completely insane.
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco, I get it. It's very interesting that people who don't have your experience try to tell you how you should feel. A step in the right direction would be to honestly listen to the people who have had the experience and resist the knee-jerk reactions. There are always people who profit from the pain of others. Those folks are not helping. There is also real "proof" of institutionalized racism. Face it. Admit it. Now we can look for solutions. Decent people don't want to "burn your house down." Decent people want to be able to forge their own path without having to deal with the added barriers of systemic racial roadblocks. A significant number of folk in the younger generation are being brought up in a more inclusive environment than older folks. Maybe part of the solution is that the older folks in power need to die out and let their ideas die out with them. I know, very cynical, but not improbable or impossible. Personally, I prefer enlightenment over tribalism ideas fueled by fear. Trauma is a deep thing and it just doesn't die out as a matter of course. We have to help it along. Some will always be traumatized but we can help reduce the cumulative effect by listening and having the courage to learn. I'm a black man who grew up in California, went to Howard University, lived on the East Coast for years, and returned to the west. I have relatives and ancestors all over the south and in Europe. Because I've lived all my life in this society I understand many things about the dominant culture who likes to "borrow" cool stuff from my culture and that's okay because sharing is supposed to be how we learn about each other. But the dominant (mostly European based) culture doesn't, as a whole, understand me as much as I understand them. And that's problematic. Before you start reacting with anger and dismissal, re-read carefully what I've laid out and think about it. Really think about it.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    One good way to not be labeled a racist is to not do racist shit. It's really pretty easy.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    The problem is no one wants to address unfair advantages. Theyre the flipside of unfair disadvantages. Both must be addressed to further equality. The racist assumption that minorities should be brought up to white normativeness needs to be dismissed
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... One good way to not be labeled a racist is to not do racist shit. It's really pretty easy ..." That's bullshit - today people are losing their jobs for daring to say "All Lives Matter" - GTFOH
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    If they really believed all lives matter they wouldn't oppose anti racist protests.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It's beyond a double-standard right-now - it's a fucking triple-standard - switch the races and you'd never hear the end of calls of racism and white-supremacy: [view link]
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Burning, looting, rioting, defacing public property and impeding other's right to travel freely is called violence and will be treated as such. Not pretending that the rioters are backed up by Democrats who are using a national pandemic to grab power.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    “White privilege is the ability to openly claim that there is no such thing as institutionalized racism coz youre white and feel you haven't felt it. You can state this openly without fear of criticism while addressing your white privilege garners shameless attacks by whites” That’s bullshit and you know it. Otherwise you would not have said this... ”Skibum you wouldn't talk like tbis if you weren't semi anonymous.“ Why would someone need to be anonymous if it is so socially accepted to deny white privilege? Denying white privilege Can cost you your job and your livelihood.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Denying white privilege is socially acceptable . an attorney going on racist rants on a forum for old married men fucking hookers isn't. White people feel no qualms about expressing their ignorance by exemplifying their white privilege. Cc99 do you feel racism should be more open to keep minorities in their place?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You can pretend its racism all you like, but you saying so means nothing. Keep minorities in their place lol. You are one fucked up sorry excuse for a man. You are semi anonymous said the anonymous one; how pathetic. My views are my views and I don't pander to people by having different views that depend on to whom I am speaking. What kind of sad sack job would have any say on one's views about the bigotry of white privilege comments? My boss loves me.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    not a thing anymore
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    "Keep minorities in their place?" What a dumb fucking statement. I am the host of a thriving online community of solidly right-wing people. We have people from four different countries, we have asians, blacks, and hispanics. My community is about as diverse as the US itself is and I didn't even do anything to cause that, I just invited people I got along with and it naturally turned out that way. Everyone who has joined was familiar with my views prior to joining and we all oppose political correctness and cancel culture.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Your community is about giys who can't get laid blaming their problems on women having too many rights thus having the choice to reject them. They believe far right policies will give them the authority to make women subservient thus more likely to fuck them out of a need for dependence on men
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Your beliefs on American politics are racist and misogynistic
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    Ooh, racist and misogynist, how will I ever recover from such an original insult?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    What a sad fraud you are Icey. Your posts about women are impotent and juvenile. Low class gangsta wannabe.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    White privilege is... Owning a nice Colonial home with Plantation shutters and a large Master bedroom. These terms are now considered racist. I believe we have gotten to the point where we are being distracted by Pyrrhic victories instead of addressing the true inequities.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    We own a split entry with no shutters or master bedroom. We do have electric heat. We must not be privileged whites.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Cc99 you claim to be proud of your misogyny and racism and now consider to be called out as such an insult. Make your mind up.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    Did you know black africans that just got her from Africa within the last 15 years? If so you would know that those black africans actually look down to blacks that have been here since slavery. Its because the black africans that just arrived into the US had ancestors that sold blacks to slavery.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    Also why do the DACA kids want to stay in a country full of white priveldge.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    Get a job...dam
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Icey sounds like he lost out on that cashiers position at The Dollar Store to a white ho
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Icey maybe you should slap your mama for not messin’ with more white dick
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Also why do the DACA kids want to stay in a country full of white priveldge ..." LOL Hardly anyone wants to leave the U.S. and go live somewhere else - yet huge #s of people, often of color, risk their lives and at times pay thousands of dollars, to try to come here - America is not keeping anyone from leaving if they think this is such a terrible country - the same doesn't apply to Marxist countries that actually build walls to keep their people in vs stopping people from coming in.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    White privilege is earned by having to do things yourself rather than waiting for some other race to come along and give it to you.
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    We all know this country isn't perfect. Compared to others, some that decide to come here believe it's a better situation. But not everyone had the choice to be here or to leave and that really isn't the point. Wherever you are, there's nothing wrong with trying to make it better. And better for some folks will not be viewed as better by others. But we can at least check out the other and have the courage to consider why does he/she feel that way? ....or not. Some people are too set in their ways. Thank goodness there are those who know they don't know it all and understand there's life outside their bubble.
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    There's also this weird assumption that if black folk were in control, we'd do the things to other folk that are being done to us and that's not necessarily the case. Goes back to my point about me having a better understanding of the dominant culture than they have of me. We've got to stop living in fear. Because that's the key devil behind a majority of the problem.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    What is going on now is the attempt overthrow a democratic government - nothing good will come out of that - if people are dreaming of a "shiny new America" they'll likely be in for a rude-surprise - nothing-good hardly ever comes from overthrowing a democratic government - any government overthrown is just replaced by someone else that wants power for themselves - a democratic government overthrown by force will usually be replaced by a government that will use that same force, and usually more, to stay in power once they have it. All this indiscriminate tearing-down of statues, taking over streets, violence, are all illegal acts - nothing good will come from a movement that does not respect others' property, opinions, nor the rule-of-law - sooner than later they will not respect yours even if you initially agree w/ them. The current "woke movement" wants to do away w/ capitalism, the nuclear-family, in essence, anything that is part of modern Western society - the opposite of Western society is usually Marxism and Communism which history has proven as utter failures and the most oppressive systems known to man . BLM stands against everything good America has stood for including family, capitalism, religion, freedom of expression, private-enterprise, etc. BLM gets its financial and operational support form a leftist group called Thousand Currents: "... Thousand Currents – the group funding the core operations of BLM – is known to have a terrorist Susan Rosenberg as a Vice Chair on its board. Susan is an expert in civil unrest and cultural warfare. She was the ringleader of “America’s only woman-run terror group”. She tried to derail Ronald Reagan’s reelection campaign by orchestrating a violent movement based on racial oppression and spent 16 years in federal prison for domestic terrorism ..." ^ she had originally been sentenced to 58 years in prison but Bill Clinton pardoned her on his last day in office. BLM is a front for a leftist Marxists movement trying to overthrow America's Democratic system -so I'd say if you like Marxism and would like to live under Marxism, them BLM is your movement. [view link]
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Is that a Qanon site papi? You need to stop reading that shit it’s warping your mind.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ that can be verified via multiple sites (except you'll likely not find it in any progressive site (CNN, BLM, BET, ESPN, etc)) - I heard about it on TV today but I couldn't find the segment online, maybe it'll be up tomorrow - so I looked for it online and the site I posted above is one that came up - the site I posted has nothing to do with the facts - BLM is selling black-people, as well as the rest of America, a bill-of-goods - wake up and smell the Marxism b/f it's too late - a black-person is 1000x better-off in a democratic America than a Marxist-state - today BLM is against America, tomorrow they'll be against you unless you feel Marxism is woke.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco, White Privilege Is leftist BS!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ilhan Omar is the perfect example of why this country would be better off shooting immigrants at the border.
  • JimGassagain
    4 years ago
    What does it mean to be nigga rich? That’s all the proof you need right there. This guy hates himself.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Skibum. You just said you support hate crimes xenophobia and murder based on right wing extremist politics and you feel fine saying it. Yet anyone who opposes your views is a bigot. Theres your white privilege
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I am against immigrants like Ilhan Omar. If shooting offends you anti-gun types hit her with with a large stick for all I care.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    skibum609, You said, "...shooting immigrants at the border." I think you should have prefaced immigrants, with illegal. Wait, never mind, the left has no issue with violence against the right. Wait, damn, they pick and choose their "outrage" so selectively, no idea what they think!
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    "There's also this weird assumption that if black folk were in control, we'd do the things to other folk that are being done to us and that's not necessarily the case" The worst oppressors are your own dam people. Review history: Look at slavery, do you think africans assisted the europeans in capturing slaves, Yes they did. Look at how Spain captured Mexico. Do you think some Natives did not help the Spainsh, Yes they did. Look at the end of slavery, do you think whites killed other whites to help free the slaves, yes they did. Slavery would still be here without blacks getting help from the whites. Look at the BLM movement, if it was not for whites helping black people it would not be as big. Its not a weird assumption, its human nature. Look at China, the chinese oppressor their own. your own race dont give a fuck about you, i have been fucked over by my own race to see this.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Immigration is no longer needed. We need all foreign fucks out. The idea that the same people who gave us slavery, immigration and child labor were only wrong on 2 of 3 is idiotic. We don't need any immigrants at all. None. Zilch. Nada.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    Immigration is no longer needed. We need all foreign fucks out. The idea that the same people who gave us slavery, immigration and child labor were only wrong on 2 of 3 is idiotic. We don't need any immigrants at all. None. Zilch. Nada That really is too harsh. Most immigrants I meet love the country more than the people born here do. Omar is an absolute disgrace but it takes a long time to go through the immigration process and most immigrants are thankful when they do get here.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Using racism and xenophobia to vilify your fellow Americans is......
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ....what progressives do.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You just said all immigrants should be deported. Call anti racists bigots against racists and promote murdering those who are not right wingers
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Deported means they get in here in the first place and I oppose that. Wah, little bitch icey, wah.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Ivy needs to stop jacking off to Lz. Maddow.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    You said the ones here should all be deported legal or otherwise
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco. Go back to reddit and Twitter. The mods wont protect you and your hateful propaganda here. Nobody likes you radical leftist fucks. You only have power because the rich people find you useful right now.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Right wing extremists acting butt hurt lulz
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Chinga tu madre maricon.^.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    So youre homophobic as well
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I would despise you even if you didn't suck cock.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Youre not .aking yourself look good. You prove all of my points
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Look good? Lmao you dumb fuck; only a child would care. Its your "I need counselling" generation that is hurt by words, not mine. I enjoy trolling you son; so make me laugh and use some more slogans like "social justice" roflmao. Hint: the real slogan is "give me money"; for everything progressives and democrats believe in. All about the fucking money you simp.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    White privilege is.... Knowing icey truly is LOCO!
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    #angrywhitemalesyndrome
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    I saw Terry Crews being interviewed by both Roland Martin and Don Lemon about the backlash he received about his remarks on his social media. Crews(or Crewes) issued a concern about BLM devolving into a more extreme faction that leans toward Black Supremacy. He has a right to post his opinions on his Social Media. He also knows folk will come for him because of those statements. The Fox Pundits tried to make hay out of this because it supports their fear-mongering narrative that BLM is a terrorist group out to trample the rights of "Good White People." Any reasonable person knows that's silly. Roland asked Terry for an example of how Black Supremacy was being manifested. Terry said not yet but it could happen. Terry told Don that blacks kill blacks everyday and BLM is silent about that. He believes Black Lives Matter is an important mantra and we should call ourselves out as well to keep the movement honest. Don said that BLM was designed to combat police brutality against black folk and that black folk killing each other is a legitimate issue but not the focus of BLM. He said maybe Terry should spearhead a campaign to address the issue of black folk killing each other because it is a serious problem and there are people who are addressing it but every little bit helps. The thing that got me was how many outlets want to portray Terry Vs. Don as some big major beef when it was just a regular interview with both men expressing their opinions. There were differences but it wasn't a shouting match and I didn't get the feeling these guys dislike each other. Don made an interesting point to Terry's extremist concerns. He said MLK was considered an extremist by those who opposed him. I don't dislike Terry. I'm not sure I buy the Black Supremacy concern because to be a Supremicist of any kind you must have enough organized financial resources deployed to make your domination a threat. Kind of makes me chuckle. And it made me think of that Harry Belafonte movie, White Man's Burden where the racial divide was reversed and John Travolta was the radical, angry white man driven to his wit's end. Interesting concept but obviously not written by a black man with any historical awareness because black folk might not necessarily exercise their dominance the way many wealthy white folk with a certain agenda have. Just think about how the Moors handled their dominance of Spain. Besides taking over and running things, they also created major institutions of higher learning. Yes, they were fierce warriors but also had this deep reverance for education and believed that even the conquered people should go to school. I'm not mad at Terry. I just don't think his opinions are that resonant.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    BLM is a Marxist hate group teaming with socialists who are really stalinists to destroy America. Their head fund raiser is a convicted terrorist. Fuck them all.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Skibum keep going with the premise that anti racism is bigotry against racists
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I worked real HARD (if you knlw what I mean) and got the white privilege myself!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I get the white stuff every time 😉
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Racist Icey and the hate group called BLM are boils on the ass of humanity. Minneapolis in ruins, Democrats wetting themselves. Covid children coming to a riot near you.
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    Where does this ignorant idea that BLM is a hate group come from? Baffles me. I know Pundits who react with fear label it as such but when are people going to take a deep dive and look at others sources outside of Fox News? Staying in your comfort zone stunts your growth. I'm just so amazed at how folk just swallow the soundbytes and drink the Kool-Aid. The way I learn is to start off by asking, "Why?" Then I take a deep look at what the principles of a thing are and then contrast that with how it's practiced. And then I look at who's saying what and what are their motives. Seeking real truth takes a minute and taxes your mental faculties but it's necessary. It's so easy to listen to Tucker Carlson and folks like this with their fear mongering and maybe if I wasn't blessed with curiousity, a brain, and a good education, I might fall for the Oke-Doke.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Never listened to Tucker Carlson once in my life personally, but a lot of childish people have mentioned him to me. No wonder you have little understanding and have to impute your frailties onto others.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    @oscarlomax You cannot be serious right now. Don't pretend you're some curious, objective person while acting like there's no basis for BLM being a hate group. Anyone can see the "kill whitey" and "kill a white on sight" signs that BLM protesters hold up or see graffitied on statues. The demands for reparations, the fact that California Democrats are literally trying to legalize discrimination right now, the fact that a Seattle based company singled out their white employees and told them they should be ashamed of their skin color and "eliminate their whiteness." The fact that BLM protesters are demanding white people apologize for their whiteness. The fact that there's videos all over social media of white people being beaten in the streets. I am sick of dealing with you people. You ask stupid questions pretending to be curious and unbiased like "where does the idea that BLM hates white people come from?" And if anybody actually shows you the evidence you will just call them an ignorant racist so you don't have to address the facts. I've been down this road a hundred times and I know it leads nowhere. If you want people to take you seriously then for the love of God just search up what I mentioned. Its not that hard to find. As you said yourself it takes a minute to tax yourself.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^Ooooh i have such a boner right now. You are so sexy and manly when you talk that way. Now cum over here and sit on daddy's lap!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    BLM's supporters' tactic is to call everyone and everything racist and that's it - a 21st-century version of the Salem Witch Trials. BLM is a political Marxist group using race as a cover so they can't be criticized bc if you criticize them and their Marxist agenda then they can label you a racist - making it about black lives gives them cover for their Marxist revolution.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Do basically BLM is bad coz white people think they want to treat them the way they treat black people
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    BLM is bad because like every other terrorist group which uses violence to gain money and power they are a blight on decent society. The creator is a marxist and the chief fund raiser a convicted terrorist. People who support them are the enemy, regardless of race, ethnicity or gender. The word racist means nothing. Its like the boy who cried wolf or chicken little: No one that matters listens to it any longer, especially when ignorant bigots like Icey and BLM use it.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Skibum. Whats defamation per se? Lulz
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Truth is an absolute defense, so tough luck asshole.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    But youre lying
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah said little girl Icey Go shelter in place with your mask like a good left wing drone.
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    BLM is an amorphous group that you try to fit into some preconceived notion. And know I'm not pretending anything. I'm actually being real and moving without fear and not drinking anybody's Kool-Aid. My thought are my own based on my experiences and what I see everyday from all different perspectives. You will not define my reality when you deal from a limited box and refuse to acknowledge what's really happening. All of this Marxist socialist nonsense has nothing to do with folk being sick and tired of being mistreated by the major system of law enforcement as a collective in this country. And all black issues are not part of BLM. It's really more about humanity and lack there of than it is about political parties. I don't really have party loyalties in that respect. I do have loyalty to interests that involve my very existence. You will absolutely not diminish this black man and what he knows to be true. I will listen to other points of view and I do. Can you say the same?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ have you read BLM's core mission statement - very little has to do with racism and police brutality - plus its founders have vocally stated they are trained in Marxist tactics and it's what they use to achieve their aims per their mission statement - all this comes *straight* from BLM's literature and the voices of their founders - at best you are being willfully ignorant - at worse you are actually in support of their Marxists agenda and their aim to burn the system down and replace it with a Marxist one.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Anyone is entitled to say what they want and they can even say what they really mean; however, they have no say at all as to how I take what they say. Either all lives matter, or no lives matter and I refuse to let the left state their opinion as fact, when I know it to be false. Just like anyone I else I will define what I see every day from my perspective and the idea that just because someone is black that they have a less limited box than a white person is pure bullshit. "I'm not pretending anything. I'm actually being real and moving without fear". Most truthful people really don't need to start off with insisting they are telling the truth and what they know is real. By the way, in case you haven't noticed recently, politicians everywhere are inept, so the system? Sorry, more slogans.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’" Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report. Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported. “The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza. “We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network. While promoting her book “When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir” in 2018, Cullors described her introduction to and support for Marxist ideology. She described to Democracy Now! how she became a trained organizer with the Labor/Community Strategy Center, which she called her “first political home” under the mentorship of Mann, its director, Breitbart reported. The center, which describes its philosophy as “an urban experiment,” uses grassroots organization to “focus on Black and Latino communities with deep historical ties to the long history of anti-colonial, anti-imperialist, pro-communist resistance to the US empire,” according to the outlet. It also expresses its appreciation for the work of the US Communist Party, “especially Black communists,” as well as its support for “the great work of the Black Panther Party, the American Indian Movement, Young Lords, Brown Berets, and the great revolutionary rainbow experiments of the 1970s,” Breitbart reported. In 1968, Mann was a coordinator for Students for a Democratic Society, from which a more radical wing –- the Weather Underground — was splintered the following year. It was led by Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, who called for “direct action” over civil disobedience, seeking the overthrow of the US government. In 1969, the FBI classified the group as a domestic terror organization. Mann was eventually charged with assault and battery, disturbing the peace, damaging property, defacing a building and disturbing a public assembly, for which he spent 18 months behind bars. [view link] Actual video of Ms Cullors' own words (she starts speaking at around the 50-second mark): [view link]
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    BLM does not have anywhere near the influence that some people on this site thinks it does. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    BLM is hanging black people out to dry - where are they when all these murders are occurring in all these Democratic cities - black people are being used by BLM in order to gain power for their own agenda which is a militant trans agenda which does not seek equality, but seeks to be in power to drive their hate-filled trans agenda, and why they seek to destroy the nuclear family instead of supporting it which will be even more devastating to the black community in particular - BLM is deceiving black America and using black America, like all Marxist movements before it use and deceive people and in the end will turn on most of its supporters once the supporters see their true colors - history has proven this time and time again. This "peaceful" movement is seeking the destruction of our democratic society - they have now moved on to religious institutions - is that what you want and support, the destruction of the family, religion, democracy, the free-market, and free-speech; b/c this is what you are supporting when you support this hard-left movement - if you like freedom and democracy, you are gonna regret ever supporting this movement; like most people in history have regretted it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Supporting BLM is selling your soul to the devil thinking he has your best interest in mind - time will prove this if it's not already more than clear.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Conservatives are not good with nuance. You didn’t read the link did you? There is a vast difference between the Black Lives Matter organization and the Black Lives Matter protesters. Like Oscarlomax stated, most of the Black Lives Matter protesters are just feed up with black people being mistreated by the police, they are not marching for socialism or Marxism, they just want the mistreatment to end. You are attributing false motives to those protesters to scare people. As you said though, time will tell because odds are very good that we will have a President elect Biden In short order.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... most of the Black Lives Matter protesters are just feed up with black people being mistreated by the police, they are not marching for socialism or Marxism, they just want the mistreatment to end ..." They *are* supporting a Marxist movement - they are just doing so at best unwittingly, at worst, willing to flush the country down the toilet - whether wittingly or unwittingly, they are aligning themselves w/ a Marxist movement - if what you want is the destruction of America replaced with Marxism, this is what the end result will be by legitimizing BLM.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    No, they are not supporting a Marxist movement, they are protesting black people being murdered and brutalized by the police. That seems like a cause worthy of protesting too. Nuance is your friend, stop attributing false motives to them. Not everything is some grand conspiracy.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @Dick_Head Don Lemon made an ass out of himself in that argument with Terry Crews, trying to say that BLM's only issue is police brutality against blacks and if Crews wants something more then he should start his own movement. Of course to Lemon's ignorant viewers it doesn't really matter, because they're too ignorant and lacking of basic intelligence to understand it how dumb that is. BLM is leading the charge to "defund the police" which indicates they prefer a simple reduction of police presence to any kind of investment in changing police procedures and/or training. Mayor Bill deBozo of NYC responded by slashing the law enforcement budget by a billion dollars, while at the same time, violent crime has suddenly and precipitously increased by over 150% in New York, as well as other major American cities. The surge in violence is unquestionably and inextricably linked to the efforts of BLM and their supporters/sympathizers. Don Lemon knows that. He's not a stupid man. But he also knows that his viewers ARE pretty stupid, and his financial well-being is directly proportional to their gullibility. A snippet of "What We Believe" from the BLM website: "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable." They're doing a great job so far. Sunday night a one-year-old baby was shot to death in Brooklyn. Here's his picture: [view link] His name was Davell Gardner. I wonder who he would have grown up to be. We'll never know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... most of the Black Lives Matter protesters are just feed up with black people being mistreated by the police ..." Police often have to deal with the thugs that are terrorizing neighborhoods as one can see from the huge spikes in crime in many large cities - these are people that have no respect for anyone or anything including the police and will often physically fight and assault police - most instances of police force are due to people that are resisting arrest and are often violent - police have to use overwhelming force in order to deal with hardcore criminals - the overwhelming violence present in many black neighborhoods are the kinda people police have to deal with day-in and day-out; and these type of violent people are not the type to cooperate with police or cooperate with an arrest - often times police don't know what type of person they may be dealing with and thus they can't take any chances with someone resisting arrest or unwilling to cooperate - there are ways to deal with bad cops but what BLM is proposing, and being supported by many, is lunacy that has led to hundreds of black people being murdered - BLM and its supporters have more black-blood on their hands than any police department. Below is an example of what police have to deal with and if they didn't deal with these folks, it would be up to civilians to try to deal with it - take away the police's power and the thugs will run the streets (the actual video is halfway down the webpage): [view link]
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    I should know better than to try to reason with the unreasonable. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The police department is to be improved, not disbanded; thus we get the horrific results we are getting - same goes for the country
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    @Papi's been on a nonstop, paranoid, word-salad-gibberish rant about Marxists destroying society under the guise of BLM. ...I guess those 7 years of community college really paid off for our boy, @Papi.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @Dick_Head "There is a vast difference between the Black Lives Matter organization and the Black Lives Matter protesters." Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Every time I feel I've been wronged I take to the streets and burn buildings with an organization that doesn't represent my interests. [view link] His name was Davell Gardner. His name was Davell Gardner. His name was Davell Gardner.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    "@Papi's been on a nonstop, paranoid, word-salad-gibberish rant about Marxists destroying society under the guise of BLM. ...I guess those 7 years of community college really paid off for our boy, @Papi." ^ wow random, you seem to be going along with the idea that the cops should be defunded, yet you would probably scream like a little bitch for the cops if someone decoded to put a couple lumps on your head for the dumbass shit that comes out of your mouth... lmfao! 😂😂😂
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @RandomJerkoff Paranoid? That's what they said about those who secretly opposed Lenin.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    George Floyd's family has collected over 15 million dollars on their several GoFundMe accounts. That's tax free to them as donations to the family of a typical street thug. No rules exist regarding how they will spend it. How much will Davell Gardner's family get? [view link] His name was Davell Gardner.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    @oscarlomax Maybe you are more reasonable than I initially pegged you for. I have scoured the internet for every point of view I can find. I've gone through radical feminist forums, Black Nationalist blogs, incel forums, white supremacist forums, and r/socialism. My conclusion is that leftists, including moderate leftists, really don't understand how an advanced civilization works, not only that but they have an extraordinary lack of self-awareness. Extreme right wingers become too hateful as a result of some admittedly factual evidence but their interpretation of it lacks nuance and their solutions to the problems they present are often incredibly lazy or at worst downright cruel. Law enforcement is not responsible for a very high degree of mistreatment. The people who are creating almost all of the black community's problems are violent criminals. A criminal culture has been created in a lot of the impoverished black communities in the US where criminal behavior is glorified and gang members enjoy increased social status. The main catalyst for this proliferation of violent crime is the high rates of single motherhood in impoverished black communities. In places like East St. Louis, over 90% of black men are raised without a father. Now, its true that having a criminal for a father is not going to make them turn out any better than being raised by a single mother. Actually the criminal father would make things worse. But the fact that they don't have a father figure in their lives to begin with is also a really serious problem. It all becomes a vicious cycle though, no suitable father figure means these men grow up to emulate really backward forms of violent masculinity instead of the provider/breadwinner model. So thus, a criminal culture forms and the criminal culture creates more unsuitable fathers who are still reproducing. White people and the police are not the cause of the black community's problems. It is almost entirely internally caused. The only way that the black community is going to get the criminal culture under control is through heavy policing and getting violent criminals off the streets. And I specify "violent" criminals, because I truly don't care about drug users as long as they are harmless. Part of the reason I support ending the drug war is so that prisons have more space to lock up the real psychopaths and killers. Putting non-violent drug offenders in prison is wasting space and violating their personal liberty by treating people who aren't criminals as if they are one.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Read my tagline underneath my avatar that I’ve had for over a year now. It’s all you need to know about Randumbmember and the likes of his ilk.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The asshole giving people shit about community college will one day understand how petty, immature and impotent comments make that little girl look. No wonder fucking progressives are a cancer on society.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^Wah little bitch, wah.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion