tuscl

A New Extra?

doctorevil
Evil Lair
The activity is not new, of course, but I have never considered it an extra. Nipple sucking. I was in VIP, and she put her breasts within millimeters of my lips. I thought she was offering, but when I tried to close the gap she pulled away. I thought she just she was being a tease, but when she did it again I asked her what’s up. She said she had very sensitive nipples and didn’t like them being sucked on. But then she offered to let me for another $50. It was actually kind of tempting because she had beautiful perky breasts topped with nice, pink puffy nipples. But I passed. I just stuck with the previously agreed BBBJ. Anyone else ever been asked to pay extra for this?

27 comments

• goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I have been told I could touch but not suck. No mention of it being available for a price. Ithink even before COVID some dancers draw a line a a guy placing is lips and saliva on anything.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    As any aggressive salesperson, I can see in the current-normal dancers asking for extra-$$$ for this and using Covid as an excuse to charge/charge-more for it "b/c of the risk"
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Goldmonger: yeah, I can understand that. But this girl was also OK with DFK.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    I’ve been told not to feed on the boobs, but it was never offered as a line item on the menu. Guess anything and everything is for sell, if the price is right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've had dancers tell me not to suck, and sometimes not even touch, b/c they have "sensitive nipples/breasts" - I assume 90% of them are BSing and using that as an excuse b/c they don't like it - which is fine; as far as I'm concerned I'm not entitled to a dancer doing what I want, but I'm entitled to whether I spend my $$$ on her or not.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Papi: Yeah, it’s not unusual to be told not to suck, and I’m cool with that. Her rules are her rules and I’ll respect them. I just won’t buy any more dances/VIPs if I think the rules are too restrictive. But this is the first time I have every been offered nipple sucking at an extra price.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I had a girl once tell me she did not let guys touch her hair. I had my finger two knuckles deep at the time.

They have their own hierarchy of what is too personal, I guess.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ They have their own hierarchy of what is too personal, I guess.” Yeah. I’ll never understand why kissing is more personal than BBBJCIM or fucking for most strippers.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    You can't think of everything when you are negotiating upfront. Just scratch her off of you repeat list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've had dancers try to charge me more for touching or sucking - I've never paid extra for it as a demand, but will pretty-much always tip extra for it particularly the sucking part - I don't necessarily consider sucking-on-tits as part of a basic dance - I'm ok if she doesn't like it as long as the rest of the dance is good; and if she goes the extra-mile letting me do more, I am also compelled to go the extra-mile with her (tip$) - but if she tries to demand an extra-tip just for touching, one-and-done.

The only suck-for-tip incident that I can clearly recall in my memory was when I visited HT's (black dive) in Detroit a few years ago - I was getting dances from a ~5'1" yellowbone BBW with natural supa-full/shapely DDS - she knew what she was working with - 99% of my attention was on her fat/full DDs (naturally); the floor-dances at this dive were $10/song (only option) and she wanted $20/song to let me suck; I passed although I would have tipped her extra-for-it.

Since she was my type (stacked in all the right places); I was sporting a massive hard-on that she could feel under my thin commando lounge-pants - oddly-enough by the 2nd-song she had partially pulled down my elastic-waistband to partially expose said hard-on and proceeded to grind on it as if trying to get hers (not that I was complaining).
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Not sure if you really should to kiss a CIM girl...
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    $50 to suck on nipples? Golden Nipple Syndrome is born.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    no, i've never had a girl ask for extra cash to suck her breasts.

however, i remember this one girl who was adamant about me not sucking her breasts. most of the girls i've taken to VIP at this club allow breast sucking even if its only a little bit. but this girl was totally against it and i respected her wishes. it was a total buzz kill though because this girl was exactly my type. she was super hot. i mean, she still gave a good dance, but breast sucking would have earned her a nice tip.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Be careful what you wish for. They can still be lactating 2 years after child birth.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Nope never as an upcharge but I've had similar experiences with different things being off limits. I don't have any particular things that I'm overly dependent on to enjoy the experience. That said I've struck out for getting off before because I rarely if ever explicitly negotiate services.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Be careful what you wish for. They can still be lactating 2 years after child birth ..."

Hey - breast-milk is chuck- full of nutrients
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    So is semen Papi. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I wound't know - I'll take your word for it
    😃
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    my fav local club makes the customer and dancer wear masks during lap dances

looks like no more titty sucking for me :(
    4 years ago
    I never really got in the habit of sucking on anything that the previous PL was sucking on 5 minutes ago. Now her sucking on something is OK.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’m not paying extra for that
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I admit I enjoy sucking on nipples. It’s sometimes available and sometimes not. I have never been offered it for a price. I do appreciate a dancer who will tell you right up front what’s allowable.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Feeding is a favorite activity of mine but I have never had it offered as an extra. Well then again, I did have one dancer tell me that I'd have to take her to VIP to suck on her tits, that I couldn't do that in regular floor dances.

• Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    I all my years of clubbing I only ever had one dancer try to charge for sucking her boobs. I declined and didn't get any more dances.

On the other hand, years ago when I went to a particular club regularly I was told I had a reputation among the dancers of being a particularly good titty sucker. I still never charged them for it, lol.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nah bro and at our spot the dancers let me just suck on them. But after thinking at follies how I would nut over the dancers boobs and she would do another private right after has me worried
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Repeat from 04/30/04 1:34 PM

IDleStripper[Kennedy} When I was still working at a club, during the last year, I would have my boyfriend produce seed and then I'd rub it into my boobs. I would spay a little vanilla just to enhance the aroma. Several times I went to work immediately after.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion