tuscl

ANYBODY EVER OT WITH A GIRL VIA INSTAGAM OR FACEBOOK-?

rattdog
New York
Friday, July 3, 2020 10:17 AM
applying to strictly girls you've never met before. i know a lot of the strippers have either one of the other or both. the best way to self promote when and which club they are going to be working. i'm asking because i'm not subscribed to any of these social media outlets. i value my privacy and these outlets can have members that have tendencies to impose. over a decade ago i had a facebook account and dabbed with it for a few days.i looked around friends' pages and their friends' pages i notice that it seems like a lot of work is put into their pages. on my last day of fb i said, "why am i doing this shit? this is fucking stupid and a waste of my time." however, i do see tons of pieces of pawg ass on both sites. if these girls worked at the clubs i go to i would never ever again in my mind say, "if my fave is not here i don't have a 2nd target-fuck a shit visit." anybody ever propositioned one of these girls before? whether yes or no how did it turn out?

9 comments

• IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Ive met girls off IG and FB before. I didn't offer them money for sex though. Just met them. I was disappointed every time. The FB girls are like girls on online dating sites. They resort to it coz theyre damaged goods. The IG girls never look as good as their filtered pics and have this wannabe bad bitch mindset but crippling insecurities.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco You wrote: “Ive met girls off IG and FB before. Pics or it didn’t happen. :D
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    If there were some they wouldn't be interesting lol Id rather meet girls out in public. The grocery store anywhere
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve met civilian girls from fb a few times. I’m a bit of a combination of a creep and pervert - and the girls I met were about a 5 on the normal 10 scale. Each girl delivered a filthy performance and it was fun. That being said, I don’t recommend meeting strangers off of fb or ig - as I’m sure there are many folks who either run scams or who might harm you. I knew it was a bad idea once - as I met a fb girl in a holiday inn express by Newark airport - and I remember following her down the hall to her hotel room - not knowing what awaited behind that door. Luckily she was alone - and had a giant bottle of lube on the nightstand - a few huge dildos - and several boxes of cookies she baked for me.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    ay cash-you do know what i'm going to ask you right? how were those cookies?
  • WillMunny
    4 years ago
    I've generally stayed away from social media for privacy reasons, but have on occasion used anonymous accounts for, among other things, scouting talent at a club I may visit (particularly if traveling, pre-pandemic). Of course this was limited contact prior to meeting ITC, not trying to score OTC without setting foot in the club. For a certain type of woman/dancer it is possible to go directly from social media to OTC, but let's just say the barrier to entry for those women is low. Using the "social" aspect of social media to make something other than a transaction happen takes above average game, and old-fashioned patience, so I can see why regular clubgoers might prefer more efficient routes to satisfaction.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Rattdog I didn’t eat those cookies. That would have been pushing my luck. I could see myself waking up a day later and down a kidney!
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Only middle-aged people use Facebook these days. Instagram is more of a thirst trap to get onlyfans followers. TikTok is where it's at today in social media. However, they are owned by a Chinese company, so be forewarned about potential privacy violations.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    If you value your privacy, stay away from any social media. Even if you have an anonymous account, unless you're accessing that account from a phone or computer you don't use for anything else. They have trackers embedded in many common apps that will send your phone's ID to the mothership, so when you access FB or IG or TT from that same device with an anonymous account, they can still identify you uniquely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion