tuscl

Going to Memphis..Help !

Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:17 PM
I head to Memphis several times a year on business. I just heard that Platinum Plus is still closed ? Can anyone confirm that ? Also, if thats true what is the next best thing...I would prefer a "mixed" ethnicity..not just black ? Thanks for the help !

9 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Christy's Cabaret was always my second favorite club in Memphis. Platinum Plus is still closed.
  • platinums
    17 years ago
    Thanks shadowcat, I will make a trip to Christy's and another and post when I get back !
  • TravellerTN
    17 years ago
    Forget going to Christy's - it is still under construction. Read my reviews. You might want to consider the Gold Club - smaller, but nice vibe. I like it in comparison to Christy's and The Pony.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Just passed the club last week, and yes, it is still closed. Christie's and The Pony are the next two good clubs. Also, try The Gold Club on corner of Summer and White Station.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Whatever happened to Tiffany's? it used to be good a long time ago
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones correct if I am wrong but I believe that Christies changed its name to Tiffany's and then back to Christie's.
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    If you get a lap dance for TEN DOLLARS or less (at ANY strip club), please let us know
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Correction coming shadowcat. The Pony originally opened up as Tiffany's. They stayed that way for years. Then new owners came in and named it PT's. About a year later, PT's sold out to new owners who named it The Pony. Christie's Cabaret, as far as I can recall, had opened up as Christies and had been that way since. Last I heard (word of mouth) about Memphis PP, is that plans for rennovation and a re-opening are in the plans. Timeframe unknown. As far as The Tunica Caberet (note the intentional mis-spelling), I haven't called the bartender that worked there to find out the status, as of yet.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Thanks, brother Bones. Back in June I asked the day shift manage at CAE PP about the clubs web site. It has not been updated since 2003. There is no longer a Bottoms Up in Columbia and I don't know if there was ever one in Myrtle Beach. There is a new one in Hialeah FL. He said that is was seriously being reconstructed. I asked him if the Memphis club would be removed. He said, "Yes at least for now". I don't see them doing any rennovations until after the court battle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion