tuscl

Times you weren't quite prepared to leave VIP

I had one time in VIP where the stripper took off my belt and put it around my neck like one would wear a towel. It was a pretty wild session. And I left out drenched in sweat, my shirt all jacked up and my belt still hanging around my neck. I didn't realize it until I started walking by the stage and I just sat down at an empty table and tried to act natural. Looking back I was pretty much a walking advertisement for that girl.

12 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    And I’m sure y’all got something
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Did a post get deleted in between the OP and the reply?
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    That, my friend, is called the "Walk of Shame." I've done it more times that I can remember... and it's why I only wear dark colors in a club. :p

It usually goes from the VIP booth to the men's room, but sure, why not go to a table by the stage?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Dark clothes are a thing, but beware the blacklights. Some stains like to show up in awkward places.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I don’t partake in VIP activities so my pants are always on. Dark colors sure make those snail trails left behind by nude dancers, pop!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Have told this story b/f - and it wasn't quite VIP.

About 3 or 4 years ago - getting dances in a shared lap-dance area - LD area is open-design but at back of the club in opposite direction of where most custies' eyes are facing - dance area are open individual benches but with dividers (PL next to you can't see what's going on but the dancer next to you can if she's standing up) - so "some" privacy but not completely privacy by any means (not to mention there is a staff dance counter in the middle of the row of dance cubes but I've never seen him intrude).

Anyway - I'm getting dances with a built Uruguayan MILF that's a bona-fide nympho - halfway thru the first dance she decides she's horny, reaches into her purse, gets a condom, and starts riding (all w/o asking me for approval) - 2 songs later I've "succumbed to tactics" - I don't have tissue for the evidence so I decided to leave-in-place and nonchalantly make my way to the restroom while trying to keep a "all it's good facial expression" like "hey I haven't done anything wrong I'm just walking to the bathroom" - I nonchalantly stroll into the restroom and head for a stall - take down my pants to dispose the "incriminating evidence" but the incriminating evidence is nowhere to be found - I look and re-look inside my pants and the stall floor and no condom in sight - I'm freaking out a little bit thinking it must've fallen off in my walk from LD area to the restroom and it's from one side of the club to the other - nothing I can do now - I'm just hoping someone didn't see it fall from me as I was walking - anyway finish up in the stall and I walk towards the sink being manned by an attendant - as I'm at the sink I hear a custy behind me say "hey look at this" while he's looking at the attendant - attendant quickly walks over with a paper towel to pick it up with "it" being my M.I.A. condom - apparently no one had noticed fall from my person so I played innocent and just rolled my PL-eyes at the attendant as if saying"wow - some people doing some masty-shit around here" - LOL.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    When it comes to PLs, I've always called the Walk of Shame when a PL is being led to the ATM by his stripper :)
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I wore black yesterday and the bitch nutted all on my shirt smh that shit dried up in the spot and I had big ass white spots everywhere smh.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Agree totally with Subraman.

As far as I'm concerned, a visit to the bathroom directly after a VIP trip usually means mission accomplished and a great time. Not a walk of shame at all.

Now being led to the ATM by your dancer? Ultimate walk of shame. It means you spent outside of your expectations and now you're about to pay a shitty egregious fee just to access your own money. And on the worst occasions, the whole fantasy act of caring by the dancer is completely gone. She's not even interested in talking or being friendly anymore. Her only concern is that you have enough in your account to cover what you owe her. That's like extra sting on top of that huge ATM fee you're about to pay.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    Agree, the trip to the ATM is the walk of shame, not the trip back to your seat or the restroom.

I've definitely done the walk to the bathroom still wearing the condom thing a bunch of times. But it's never come up missing when I got there, so no drama. I did once put my shirt back on inside out before I left. After we finished, I went back out and sat at the bar again. I was joined by my stripper du jour, who also didn't notice my shirt. We sat and chatted for at least an hour, probably two. Eventually the waitress who manages access to the rooms comes over and says: "You guys obviously rushed out last time. I'll give you an hour for the fifteen minute price if you're ready to go back" we both looked at each other & asked "Huh? what? obviously?" at which point she pointed to the glowing streak of jizz still on her leg, and pointed out that my shirt was on inside out, and said "yeah, obviously" We checked ourselves out much better the second time around.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    Thankfully never have had to take out extra money at an ATM at a club. When I was first going to clubs (over 20 years ago) never had any money or at least very little to withdraw. Was fortunate to have a friend teach me some of the basics about clubbing on my first trip which included the don't use an ATM at a club advice (due to the high fees and you'll spend too much and regret it etc). So any solo trips I would in the future I made I always remembered that advice. We are still friends all these years later only that guy no longer goes to clubs. I still thank him to this day for his excellent advice and let him know that his words of wisdom were taken seriously haha.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    *would make sure
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion