tuscl

Has anyone visited Dallas clubs?

I’d like to go work for a week. I think I have already had CV and I am going to take the antibody test this week. I was planning to go to Arizona but the thread here seems kinda crazy! I’d like to know if Texas clubs are worth a visit right now and you guys probably know I like to work in Fort Worth. 💗

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Some of DFW clubs have been reviewed recently - just look for your clubs of interest to see if it's been reviewed as of late (I think reviews can be sorted by recently reviewed, if that functionality is working).
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I just said I believe I have already had Coronavirus so it wouldn’t matter. But please—Continue to be angry in every comment you make lol. I have never met one person in Dallas who works in those industries. Very insightful comments lol.

Thanks Papi, I just was wondering how busy it might be. 👍🏼
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    You may want to PM Barvarian if he doesn’t see this thread. I think he’s been the main TUSCLer who has been going to at least one or two Dallas clubs afaik
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    👍🏼 Ty Nicespice, hope you are staying well 💗
  • winex
    4 years ago
    PinkSugarDoll, there are anecdotal reports of numerous people getting COVID 19 more than once. A single report released last week ( that needs to be backed by further studies) shows that antibodies for the novel coronavirus disappear after 2 to 3 months.

You are an adult and can mae your own decisions, but if I were you, I would focus on states where infections are not surging.

That rules out Arizona and Texas.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Jesus go north for once. Like northeast direction, there is a small town around there don't know if you've heard of it, New York City, yeah no clubs are open rn but at least you got me there. It's something.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the thoughtful comments. I think the states where incidence of CV is not surging have strip club attendance that is also not surging, or clubs are not open. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I'm not a doctor and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I can't offer you any medical advice. However, I've been around a lot of the country in the past month and see that things are nowhere near normal anywhere in the country.

I think that, in general, there is a significant portion of the population that is staying away from public interaction due to fear of CV. I've only been to one strip club a few times in the past month and it is pretty slow for the guys and the dancers compared to normal. Granted, this is in Arizona and it is normal for things to get slow at the height of summer. However, it is even slow for summer and a lot of the popular ladies aren't back yet. I think for some it's fear of CV and for others it's not wanting to waste the time in a slow club.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for a spot to land.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Maybe you can try the CHAZ area (seems they are able to make their own rules there)
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I have only been to PTs which is in Dallas County. If you’re interested in Fort Worth clubs check out Bucks Cabaret. I have not been back to Baby Dolls in Dallas.

I was at PTs last night. With the resent surge in CV, a mask is mandatory now in addition to temperature check. The place was busy.

• FishHawk
    4 years ago
    PSD, it was good to see your post. I haven’t given up on meeting you one day.
  • samiel
    4 years ago
    In June, I've been to both Buck's Cabaret in Dallas and Fort Worth. Fort Worth was by far better. Right now it's a bit slower during the day, but nights and weekends are decent. There have been a decent number of girls in from out of town because their respective states are closed. In fact, I met a gorgeous girl from Florida on Friday night.

Masks are required for dancers and staff, but really wasn't enforced at night (day is another story). Depends on management I guess. Cases are up right now, so can't say it's super safe, but clubs are open.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Thank you guys. ^^thx samiel.

Thank you mike, thank you fishhawk 😘 thank you Bavarian, I have been working at Buck’s in Fort Worth for about 5 years.

Chaz is renamed I think, but that area is where a lot of gay men live and not a lot of clubs there lol, areas surrounding Chaz are closed still.

I have a regular job now and we are closing for one week and I really would like to go work somewhere but maybe the timing is just too shitty still.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion