tuscl

Fathers Day

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:38 AM
Happy Fathers Day even if you are not sure you qualify. It should be declared a national holiday. Without us there would be no strippers. Sorry Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper.

16 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Happy Fathers Day Shadowcat and everyone’ else who Is fortunate enough to be a dad
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    yes. happy father’s day. i have proof of having sex twice before getting snipped. good kids. now my youngest is approaching forty.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    My youngest son will be fourth in a little over a week. Wow! Happy Father’s Day to all you old mongers.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Forty not forth.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I’ll never be half the man my father is. Having kids is easy being a father is tough
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Happy Father’s Day to you all.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    I'm waiting for all those follies girls that called me Daddy or Papi last year to bring me my fathers day present
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You’re gonna get tired of waiting 😁
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Back at ya' Shadow. But I'm thinking that Anderson Cooper likes strippers. He just likes different ones than any of us would.
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    Pretty sure Anderson Cooper calls George "Sulu" Takei his 'daddy'.....
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I plan on letting one of my adopted "daughters" give me Father's Day gift later today. I have a couple of candidates in mind.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Goldmonger wins for most TUSCL quote of the day.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Same to you Shadowcat. I'm going to do my part for the cause again next week:))
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I had the best Father's Day weekend ever! I witnessed my younger daughter's wedding to a great future dad.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I da pappy
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Some of us have no idea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion