Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fathers Day

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Happy Fathers Day even if you are not sure you qualify. It should be declared a national holiday. Without us there would be no strippers.

Sorry Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Happy Fathers Day Shadowcat and everyone’ else who Is fortunate enough to be a dad

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

yes. happy father’s day. i have proof of having sex twice before getting snipped. good kids. now my youngest is approaching forty.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

My youngest son will be fourth in a little over a week. Wow!

Happy Father’s Day to all you old mongers.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Forty not forth.

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

I’ll never be half the man my father is. Having kids is easy being a father is tough

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Happy Father’s Day to you all.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I'm waiting for all those follies girls that called me Daddy or Papi last year to bring me my fathers day present

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ You’re gonna get tired of waiting 😁

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Back at ya' Shadow. But I'm thinking that Anderson Cooper likes strippers. He just likes different ones than any of us would.

Profile picture for TommyMoney
TommyMoney
•

Pretty sure Anderson Cooper calls George "Sulu" Takei his 'daddy'.....

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I plan on letting one of my adopted "daughters" give me Father's Day gift later today. I have a couple of candidates in mind.

W
wallanon
•

Goldmonger wins for most TUSCL quote of the day.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Same to you Shadowcat. I'm going to do my part for the cause again next week:))

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I had the best Father's Day weekend ever! I witnessed my younger daughter's wedding to a great future dad.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I da pappy

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Some of us have no idea.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement