tuscl

Bourbon Street NOLA

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Friday, June 19, 2020 9:21 PM
I’m sitting in a bar in Bourbon Street. None of the strip clubs are open. Many of the regular clubs are closed too. Kind of a light crowd, but last time I was here was pre-Kartrina. On the plus side (I guess it’s a plus) I have been approached by three streetwalkers so far. Nothing that remotely interested me. Hell, I wasn’t even sure the first one was really a woman.

10 comments

• sinclair
    4 years ago
    I have always had better luck in the regular bars in New Orleans than in the strip clubs. Plenty of bachelorette party and "girls trips" that are down to get dicked down.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I've been to NOLA 3 times in my life but really only visited once. Back in 1963 I had a weekend pass from Keesler AFB in Biloxi MS. My buddy and I headed to NOLA in hopes of getting laid. We found Bourbon Street to just be a tourist trap. In one strip club we went into there was a whale in her 50's dancing on stage to a recording of the "Colonel Bogey March" On our second night we didn't even waste our time on Bourbon Street and we went home on Sunday with blue balls.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I love Bourbon street, it’s right out of the 19th century. There’s really no place like that area in the US. Didn’t love the strip clubs though. DrEvil I would hit up bookguy for any recs (on anything) too.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I've never really gotten the appeal of Nah-lens . I always found the place to be kinda dirty.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Doc, The last several times I've been to new orleans I have brought my own entertainment. From Bourbon street you are not far from Verti Marte (walking distance).... my favorite hole in the wall to eat in New Orleans. You order in the back of a store. It is worth the stop
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    #CoonassLivesMatter
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Lived in NOLA for 10 years. Bourbon street is mostly piss-stained, vomit-stinking tourist trap. There are a couple of genuinely decent restaurants like Arnaud's, but the SCs are a waste of time and money.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “The governor of Louisiana gave me this; (business card) Madame Tinkertoy's House of Blue Lights, corner of Bourbon and Toulouse, New Orleans, Louisiana. Now, this is supposed to be the finest whorehouse in the south. These ain't no pork chops! These are U.S. PRIME!” ~ George Hanson (Jack Nicholson) ~ Easy Rider (1969)
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    Visions SC North ish 10 minutes from the French quarter. Only club of value in Nola
  • VanMan81
    4 years ago
    I miss the pre Katrina New Orleans. We could ride thru uptown and mid city blasting music and girls would start dancing and get in. New Orleans turned into a the typical big Louisiana city (Baton Rouge/Shreveport). Now I just take my money's to Houston.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion