tuscl

Oasis> Follies

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Man y’all were wrong about Oasis in the reviews. I’ve never felt this kinda love at Follies. The bartenders at follies are great but the dancers to easy it’s not even a challenge, they’ll fuck anything. Oasis is different, girls really gotta connect with u, I like the challenge but it’s not even really a hard challenge, better than Follies tho. The bartender is so nice, the thick blonde with big tits, she was funny and made some good drinks, had a dope convo with her. While I was at the bar a Mexican guy was there, he frequents Follies but now he’s going to oasis because we have no other choice. He was getting a dance right next to me but the dancer kept touching mr happy, guess she wasn’t feeling the guy she was dancing for. I said damn I gotta take u vip, she said ok 250. She leaves the Mexican guy, we head upstairs to the private room, she gives me a bby, then asked if I had a jimmy, I said no and she slid me in without one. Now I wouldn’t have done that but man I was drunk, I didn’t eat and was killing the liquor. I did this as I was waiting for my usual to finish, it was 5pm and I had to wait til 6, mind u I got there to the club at 330. We finish the private and chill so I can wait for mine. It nears 6 my usual comes out and sees this other girl chatting with me, we all enjoying each others company, and I take my regular private. I went an hour so I spent 620 total 500 for her and 120 for the room. I had a very good day, and I’m thinking of retiring from Follies. Starting to love the vibe of oasis. The first girl I took to vip fell in love from raw sex so she is cool with otc but she doesn’t really do it, and the Spanish girl wants to go out to eat and chill. Follies is underneath me now, it’s too ratchet for my classy taste now, I’ve moved up in life, thank you oasis. #blm I had a wonderful Juneteenth.

Ps the club was free to walk in but today I had to take a temp check, the other day I did not. Didn’t pay anything to walk in. One thing that’s annoying is there is nowhere to sit and guys don’t wanna share tables with the virus smh.
I’ve always heard bad about oasis but the club is actually good. Have some style and have a decent convo with the girls and you’re in there. I haven’t stuck out yet and I’ve only taken 2 girls private in my first 2 days there.

8 comments

• dangerdanger
    4 years ago
    I know love in California and Oasis was my go to for years. I loved that place and when you go enough you're family. By the time I left had the sign on the table for reserved. Great club, hot women and memories
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @dangerdanger man I see why it was your go to. Sure prices are more than some other clubs but it’s not that much more. Depends on the girl u talk to. I love the whole vibe. I feel what u said, if you go enough you’re family, I feel that at follies too because I go so much, but oasis just hits different man. Hot women and memories indeed! Yeah if u go to the bar and the bartender gets cool with u those reserved signs don’t mean shit u can really sit anywhere.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If you're going to try and start an argument, can you use paragraphs so people will read what you wrote?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I ain’t gonna lie wallanaon you’re right but I really wasn’t trynna argue. I see people here always talking down on the club and say follies the best but the tables have turned post Covid. I also wrote this drunk and on cocaine. Was moving fast. My bad guys.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    I liked Oasis but if you go there expecting a Follies atmosphere you would ve disappointed at least on the floor. I always had fun in VIP.

Disclaimer haven't been down to ATL for two years.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @ime yeah on the floor there’s no comparison at all. But from what I’ve seen so far is oasis is not that bad, I’ve seen girls stick shifting and all in the open now. I don’t think managers are paying attention like that right now. But yeah walk in with a open mind and don’t expect a Follies experience and you will have a great time and come back.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Drunk and on cocaine. That’s so yesterday, we only do fentanyl and drink Four Loko around here.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Shailynn you been gone a while we moved on to Zima and Adrenochrome
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion