tuscl

Mandatory sanitizer at the door

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
"Bikinis in Port Charlotte is also known now as the blue iguana. The bartender will spritz your hands with sanitizer before entry. Kudos to staff for that. Sadly no dancers." Has anyone else had sanotizer forced on them as an entry requirement?

8 comments

• SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    No, but watched movie Blue Iguana, wondered how realistic it is.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Salty do you mean "Blue iguana" or "Dancing at the Blue Iguana"? They are different movies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I went to IHOP today and they had sanitizer at the check-in desk but no one told me to use it - I have not been to any bars or clubs; only places I've been has been supermarkets and the occasional dine-in restaurant (still do mostly take-out) - I've only been asked to use sanitizer once but right now don't recall where that was - it's probably good practice Covid or not.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I went to the dentist today. Sanitizer dispenser at the receptionist desk. Everyone in the place wore masks and gloves.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Forcing people to sanitize what will they do next make everyone wear a mask terrible tsk tsk tsk
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I went to get a haircut today. No masks; hugs all around; nice to be with normal people. Even felt good to pay cash.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Before this whole pandemic, there was this one dancer that I got a little familiar with, she'd make me up on hand sanitizers if I wanted to finger her during our LD. LOL
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I'm seeing the opposite problem. Places not caring about safety precautions. So much for mitigation efforts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion