tuscl

Tampa/Ybor City Clubs

Has anyone been to any of the Tampa/Ybor City Clubs post Shutdown (Mons/2001/Pink Pony)? If so, how did your experience compare pre-Covid? Lots of touching, etc still? Masks on in lap dance areas?

8 comments

• minnow
    4 years ago
    OP, don't even think about driving Orlando to Tampa without first visiting desertscrub, and getting yourself and car a power wash with his magic power wash spray.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Yes, ossifer, everything was 100% in compliance with the ludicrous phased reopening regulations. Everyone wore a mask or two, there were sneeze shields over both nipples, six feet of separation between badly done boob jobs, and 25% of the capacity of my Swan Cola was flat tap water.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I have a girlfriend in Tampa that just started dancing again and she told me that management straight up made her wear a hazmat suit, otherwise she'd have to leave.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Quite honestly, when worn in the right way a hazmat suit can be sexy:

https://metro.co.uk/2013/10/16/halloween…
  • 122333sheikh
    4 years ago
    Ok so honestly this seemed like a good way to get info about whether a 1.5 hour drive was worth it but if I'm going to deal with schmucks like desertscrub I might as well just wing it at a later date
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Well before you get too bunched up there have been some recent reviews answering your questions.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Sheikh, don't be so quick to indignation. I've read your SYS review. Although well written, linking dancer names to specific acts not cool. Even schmuck - like. If your psyche can recover from desertscrub initiation (he's tuscl's mix of Sam Kinnison and Andrew Dice Clay), you may be a solid tuscl reviewer yet.
  • 122333sheikh
    4 years ago
    Haha well said and thanks for the tip, minnow. Didn't realize I was committing an indiscretion
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion